The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
3/29/2024 3:05:20 AM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 MOHICAN BOARD COURIER
 The Weekly Update ... !
 Cora's Coming Out ... A REAL Weekly Update!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Next Page

Author Previous Topic: A Couple of Cheerio Good E-mails! Topic Next Topic: Is he ... or, isnt he ...
Page: of 2

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - March 20 2005 :  08:49:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well, it's been a really long time, it seems, that I've had a real, good old fashioned Weekly Update to share with you all - like we used to have routinely in the days of long ago.

This week is different!

Two big things, actually ...

First of all, do read the thread entitled ATTENTION MOHICANLAND: MICHAEL MANN TO BE HONORED IN CHICAGO. There is an E-mail address contained therein whereby you can contact the fellow interviewing Michael Mann. A very good opportunity to see if you can contribute to a little arm-twisting. Please keep your message professional & to the point ... I think better results may occur that way.

Next, we have heard from yet ANOTHER member of the cast & crew of The Last of the Mohicans ... this time, a big one, Madeleine Stowe! Though, as you will see, it didn't start out all that well, all's well that ends well! This encounter ended quite well, I am happy to report! OK ... our little E-mail exchange - which took place mid-week- follows: Madeleine in red, yours truly in navy blue. I'll fill in the blanks at the end ....

dear webmaster,
just read, with a laugh and a grimace, the account of soldier number 2. I must say, his stories brought back a lot of memories, and for the most part, he seems to be accurate. On a personal level, he seems to have taken quite a flight of fancy with respect to his recollection of me. I can't imagine kissing someone I don't know very well (and to be honest, I'm not sure who he is. I do, however, remember Gaston , he was lovely), and certainly not in the way he describes.
i will tell you that the call number of 69 was changed from #4. He was accurate about that. But i did so not for "sexual" reasons, but because I have certain silly superstitions, and don't like the number "4". And yes, the chosen number was a joke. A bawdy sense of humor is one thing. Being called a "slut" is something else. Especially since II spent most of my free time alone.
You should be careful of what you allow on your site. His tale is abusive.

I trust that you'll keep this e-mail address confidential.

Madeleine Stowe

Dear Ms. Stowe ...

Soldier #2, Eric Hurley, was the soldier killed in the cave by Magua's Hurons.

I can tell you, he is a very sincere & honest person. That alone doesn't mean his recollections are correct, but I can tell you he did not mean anything maliciously.

If you can validate you are who you say we can see what we can do to set the record straight.

Thanks, and best to you [Milly!] ... :)

Sincerely,
Rich

I'd say calling someone a "slut" is malicious, wouldn't you?
Stowe

Yes, that does have a malicious ring to it.

I hope you can understand this ... having run this very active site for many years now, every lunatic in God's creation has popped up to harass, hinder, and generally recreate Hell for us.

So, I have learned to be leery. Before continuing this conversation, I need to be sure who I am speaking with.

OK?
Rich

rich,
what is it you need for confirmation, exactly? I'll be happy to provide what I can.

I think you can think of something. Anyone can send an E-mail and say that they are someone they are not. One of the hazards of the Internet.

having said that, it is irksome that you would insist upon confirming my veracity, when it is YOUR website publishing somebody else's crude speculation. Particularly when Soldier #2 admits we barely ever said two words to each other. THAT is irresponsible and indefensible on your behalf.

This went on, and was posted here, but along with other lengthy posts that were posted before a hack attack several years ago, they are "redacted" -- the fix is what actually deleted the data. As you browse this board, you may notice posts that appear to stop before they should. This is why. Only long posts were affected! This conversation, btw, ended up cheerfully, and thus, the interview!!

Rich
Mohican Press
report to moderator

Carter
Colonial Militia

Tiger
USA

August 28 2003

Donating Member

Posted - March 20 2005 :  09:17:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Wow, Rich! What an opportunity! I must say when I was first reading your post I was very sceptical that it would indeed turn out to be Ms. Stowe. How wonderful that she has agreed to do a mini-interview! I'll think of some questions, and ask the folks in the Studination to do the same. Kudos!!
report to moderator Go to Top of Page

Gadget Girl
Gatherer of Gathering Gadgets

Winking Lady
USA

May 17 2002

Donating Member

Posted - March 20 2005 :  1:07:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Gadget Girl an AOL message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Wow! Rich I know this must have been quite a week for you. So sorry to hear you are sick again. Having taken 6 months to fully recover from my pneumonia of last June - I feel for ya bud! Takes a while to fully get those lungs back to normal - especially when you get zapped again! Take care of yourself - rest is the best thing you can do for yourself!

I applaud Maddy's persistence in having something removed that she found offensive and insulting. I also have a whole new opinion of her for knocking comments back and forth to you rather than just saying "You'll be hearing from my lawyer..." or some such. Yay for you for turning this around to a positive too! It still amazes me how this site continues, year after year, to find new life in various facets of the film, cast, MohicanLand members, etc. It's timeless uniqueness in the cyberworld is something you should be proud of!

WoooHooo for you, Rich! FEEL BETTER!

Love ya - Di

AliceH
Pathfinder

The Kiss
USA

February 21 2005

Posted - March 20 2005 :  8:44:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Dear Rich,

Thank you, thank you, thank you! This is a great opportunity for us! What a spendid job Madeleine Stowe did in "Saving Milly". She is to be commended. I don't know when I have been so touched and moved by a performance.

I sure hope you get to feeling better soon. I have suffered from bronchitis most of my adult life and know how hard it is on you. The coughing spells are horrible. My wishes for a speedy recovery are sent with this message.

I, too, will be thinking of some questions for Ms. Stowe and will get those to you ASAP. Do you have a time-frame yet?

Thanks again.
Alice :)

Alice H

Jayne
Overseer of Ariel's Auction

Oak Leaf

May 23 2002

Posted - March 20 2005 :  9:04:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Wow, Rich! I'm astonished by the goings on around here! Leave for a while and a person can really miss out on some excitement!

We all know how you feel about Miss Cora Munro, so I can imagine how elated you must have been by the "out of the blue" email contact.

I agree with GG that you handled this very well. Thanks for communicating so masterfully and allowing for future contacts and LOTM-related stories from Ms. Stowe! Amazing how 12 (13?)years after the movie, new and exciting things keep popping your way. I'll be looking forward to the mini-interview. Will send off a question or two if I think of something worthwhile.

Do take care of yourself and get well soon.

Jayne

silentthunder
Pioneer

Hawkeye 4
USA

December 15 2004

Posted - March 21 2005 :  01:37:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Wow, this is unbelievable Rich. I was shocked to read that Madeleine Stowe had really contacted you. How fortunate you must feel to have spoken with her. Well, I hope the interview goes well and I do have some questions that I would love for you to ask her.

1. Please do ask Madeleine if she would honor us with her appearance at a future gathering? I'm hoping there will be one in 2006.

2. Has she been in touch with any of the cast members from LOTM?

3. Whom did she mostly bond with during the making of the movie?

4. If she had the choice to pick one actor from the LOTM movie, who would she pick to make a future movie with and why? What kind of movie would she like to do with the selected actor. For example, romance, action/adventure, suspense, comedy, horror, drama, mystery/crime, etc.

Rich, I hope you consider asking her some of these questions. Also, I hope you are up and about soon and feeling better.

Best Wishes....
Your Friend,
Linnette

Mitaku Oyasin...
We are all related

Fitz Williams
Colonial Militia

USA

May 19 2002

Posted - March 21 2005 :  01:50:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
1. Please do ask Madeleine if she would honor us with her appearance at a future gathering? I hoping there will be one in 2006.

Yeah, and then she could get a chance to meet Soldier #2.

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - March 21 2005 :  05:15:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by AliceH

I, too, will be thinking of some questions for Ms. Stowe and will get those to you ASAP. Do you have a time-frame yet?

Thanks again.
Alice :)

I'm shooting for mid-week, if I am feeling better.

Here's what I have so far ...

* Prior to The Last of the Mohicans, you were in The Two Jakes, Revenge, Stakeout and a few other films. How did you come to land the role of a leading lady next to Academy Award winner, Daniel Day-Lewis?

* You were magnificent as Cora Munro. At one point, long ago, you were quoted as saying that for the first time “everything I tried to do was in there.” Tell us about the role of Cora, how you tried to portray her, and do you still feel the same? How does Cora rank among all the characters you’ve played in your career?

* Perhaps my favorite “Cora Moment” is the “What are you looking at, Sir” segment. Hawkeye replies, “I’m looking at you, Miss.” You do a wonderful job, without a word, of expressing what appear to be a myriad of feelings … What was Cora feeling?

* The Kiss scene at the fort … the lighting & music and the chemistry between you and Daniel makes for a very subtly powerful romantic interlude. It is extremely tastefully done. Was more shot than what we see? I guess what I’m asking is, did Cora & Hawkeye make love? If there was no footage, what do you think happened there at the fort. Simply a passionate kiss?

Bookworm
Colonial Militia

USA

February 10 2004

Donating Member

Posted - March 21 2005 :  07:48:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Sorry to hear you've been feeling poorly, Sachem. I've been under the weather myself for the last week or so, though your case sounds much the worse. Anyway, I just wanted to echo the comments made above, about how well you've handled this. Good job, and get well soon!

Bookworm

"I've gotten so fascinated with the eighteenth century, I'm going to stay there." -- David McCullough

"Nothing to it, brother." -- Barack Obama

SgtMunro
Soldier of the King

Knight
USA

September 23 2002

Donating Member

Posted - March 21 2005 :  08:06:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit SgtMunro's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I agree with Bookworm's sentiments; and I too wish you very speedy recovery from what is hopefully the last of the 'winter flu' go-arounds. Huzzah, to an excellent use of the SDAR Model (Stabilize-Defuse-Assess-Resolve), you should have been a cop!

Your Most Humble Servant,

Serjeant-Major Duncan Munro
Capt. Thos. Graham's Coy.
42nd Royal Highland Regiment of Foote
(The Black Sheep of the Black Watch)

"Nemo Me Impune Lacessit"
-Or-
"Recruit locally, fight globally."

Theresa
Bumppo's Tavern Proprietress

Theresa
USA

May 17 2002

Posted - March 21 2005 :  09:09:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply

Woohoo and good for you, Rich! What an adventcha that must have been for you. I, too, applaude Madeleine for being persistent and getting the results she wanted without going straight to her lawyer.

All of the questions that have been submitted so far are good ones. The only one I can think of to ask for the moment is this:

After firing a muzzleloader for the first time at our Ungathering, my question for her is, "Had you ever shot a musket prior to the filming and who taught you how to do it?"

Hope you're feeling better...take care of yourself.

Theresa

Stephanie
Gathering Sachemess

Hiking Smurf Avatar
USA

June 23 2002

Donating Member

Posted - March 21 2005 :  10:07:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Well Rich, you handled this well and the outcome is a good one. I do hope that you will invite Madeline to (ahem) a future Gathering. That way she can meet Soldier #2 and find out that there is not an abusive or malicious bone in his body. Soldier #2 is entitled to his opinion, but perhaps there is room to make a different impression on him this time. Sounds like she doesn't shrink from a challenge!
Thanks for how you handled this; for taking fire out of the English anger.
Stephanie

Chris
Colonial Settler

Hawkeye II
USA

May 25 2002

Posted - March 21 2005 :  10:35:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Hi Rich,

I would advise inviting her and her husband (I believe they are still married; one never knows these days) so she doesn't feel like she might be entering the lion's den alone.

I'm looking forward to reading the results of the interview. Congratulations on a job well done.

Carter
Colonial Militia

Tiger
USA

August 28 2003

Donating Member

Posted - March 21 2005 :  11:36:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
A few questions to add re the "What are you looing at" scene.

From Dean of the Studigroup
"Was that her idea on how to play the scene, or Michael Mann's, and has she ever used that look to get out of a speeding ticket or to get reservations at a restaraunt, cause it would work on me everytime." lol

caitlin
Bumppos Tavern Patron

MMBrand
USA

May 17 2002

Donating Member

Posted - March 21 2005 :  11:48:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit caitlin's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Wow! What a weekly update! That must have been so exciting for you, Rich!

I understand Ms. Stowe being upset about the commentary, but I find it interesting she got upset about proving her identity.
Oh well, I'm glad that things turned out well. I think it is very kind of her to consent to an interview - I look forward to reading it!

I would like to know if the Paris release or the premiere of LOTM contained the "missing" Uncas & Alice scenes?

Hope you get to feeling better, Rich!

Jack McCall: "Should we shake hands or something, relieve the atmosphere. I mean how stupid do you think I am?"
Wild Bill Hickok: "I don't know, I just met you."

"A nation with no regard to it's past will have little future worth remembering."
A.Lincoln

"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize that they were the big things"

Doc M
Great Quack Healer of the Frontier

Wicked Unicorn
USA

May 17 2002

Posted - March 21 2005 :  4:26:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Gee Whillikers, Rich! Imagine getting b***h-slapped by
Cora!! That must have been a real thrill! "Yeah, go ahead
baby ... abuse me some more! Threaten me! Stand on my eyes in
high-heeled shoes! Ooooooyeahhh!"

Doc M

Wilderness Woman
Watcher of the Wood

Young George Washington
USA

November 27 2002

Donating Member

Posted - March 21 2005 :  8:56:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Holy Cow! Step away from my computer for a day and a half... and look what happens!

Well I, too, am impressed! I am very impressed with Ms. Stowe and her willingness to work with you, Rich, to resolve this issue. And I am impressed with you for managing to anchor your feet to the floor while conversing with her on the phone. Bet it wasn't easy! Wish I could have been a fly on the wall to observe your reactions.

Congratulations!

I don't have any questions to suggest, but how about inviting her to drop in here at Bumppo's, register, sit a spell and say hello?

"It is more deeply stirring to my blood than any imaginings could possibly have been."

AliceH
Pathfinder

The Kiss
USA

February 21 2005

Posted - March 21 2005 :  9:14:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Hello again! I was driving home this evening and thought of this same question that I would like you to ask:

* The Kiss scene at the fort … the lighting & music and the chemistry between you and Daniel makes for a very subtly powerful romantic interlude. It is extremely tastefully done. Was more shot than what we see? I guess what I’m asking is, did Cora & Hawkeye make love? If there was no footage, what do you think happened there at the fort. Simply a passionate kiss?*

I was wanting to ask Cora the same question, and couldn't have worded it any better!

Also, I wonder why - after all this time - she decided to spend some time at this site and discover what Soldier #2 had said. I was reading Soldier #2's account of what happened about a month ago and have to admit that I wondered if Ms. Stowe knew what he had said about her (the fact that she chose the number "69", and the "slut" remark). I figured she had read all of this years ago and had never questioned any of it. Just curious as to what prompted her "visit" after all these years.

I was also wondering how she and Jodhi got along and if they ever communicate after all these years. If I think of anything else, I'll post it prior to Wednesday. Thanks again Rich!

Alice H

silentthunder
Pioneer

Hawkeye 4
USA

December 15 2004

Posted - March 21 2005 :  11:31:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Fitz Williams

quote:
1. Please do ask Madeleine if she would honor us with her appearance at a future gathering? I'm hoping there will be one in 2006.

Yeah, and then she could get a chance to meet Soldier #2.

soldier #2= kidding....

Hopefully all the misunderstandings have been resolved. I'm sure both of them are outstanding people.

I must admit, I admire Madeleine Stowe's persistence and for standing her ground.

Mitaku Oyasin...
We are all related

blueotter
Colonial Settler

BlueOtter
USA

September 10 2004

Donating Member

Posted - March 22 2005 :  12:34:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit blueotter's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Wow!
Everyone has commented and asked questions that were on the tip of my tongue.

I am so pleased, Rich, that you have had this opportunity. Her comments about the site be superlative much make you glow from head to toe! But then we knew its quality already!

Hang in there with your bronchitis -- coughing is supposed to be good for your abdominal muscles!

Please take care, and in the future, try taking 1000 mg of TIME-RELEASED vitamin C on a daily basis. It keeps the immune system up to par much better than other sources of C, and I cannot recommend it more highly (you can get it at WalMart; make sure it's TIME-RELEASED).

warmest healing wishes
Rose

Rose Dupre
AKA/Órelindë Tinehtelë
AKA/Polly Gamwich
Gordon's 60th Royal Americans
Detroit French Marines

AliceH
Pathfinder

The Kiss
USA

February 21 2005

Posted - March 23 2005 :  5:47:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Hi Rich, I don't know if I'm too late with another question, but here goes: I was wondering if Maddie recalls any dialog in the last scene. I've read the script and at the end, Hawkeye asks Cora to go to Kentucky with him. In one of the releases I've watched (probably the VHS), it seems like they're saying something to one another but it's been edited out. I was just curious if some dialog had been removed about their future. That final scene is so touching! Thank you again!

Alice H

silentthunder
Pioneer

Hawkeye 4
USA

December 15 2004

Posted - March 24 2005 :  12:17:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Rich, have you spoken with Ms. Stowe yet? You probably been busy preparing for the interview, but I was wondering if you've considered any of the questions we've submitted? I have a question that I would love for you to ask her. Regarding the kissing scene, their kiss was so intense and passionate. Is there anything she would like to share with us regarding that kiss.

Mitaku Oyasin...
We are all related

Stephanie
Gathering Sachemess

Hiking Smurf Avatar
USA

June 23 2002

Donating Member

Posted - March 24 2005 :  12:32:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Hey Rich,
If you havent done your interview yet, I came up with a question that I've always wondered about:
When Hawkeye is dragging Cora away from the Huron village near the end of the movie, she keeps looking over her shoulder, presumably to see where Alice is going and "what are they doing to Duncan." As she looks over her shoulder, a young Huron warrior keeps looking at her.... why? Why do they keep showing his face watching her? Not sure if this is something Ms. Stowe would know or remember, but I've always been curious about that fellow. If this has been discussed or answered in another forum, please let me know.
Thanks,
Stephanie

Donna
Colonial Settler

last of the mohicans
USA

May 17 2002

Posted - March 24 2005 :  8:46:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit Donna's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Wow Rich,
This is really great. I'm so glad this site is still here. Surprises
just keep coming. I read Eric's stories years ago and I don't remember him
calling her that. Well, it will be better with that comment gone. We
all know Eric wouldn't do anything to anybody to hurt their feelings.

Great job diffusing the situation. I'm glad you had a nice chat.

I'd like to know how she liked hiking Chimney Rock and Table rock?
Would she enjoy seeing those places again, and in the company of some
wonderful people? How about some rafting on the nolichucky? Her and her
family could have a great time with us. And if she has any worries about
us she could just give Wes, or Russel, or Eric a call to get the
inside scoop on our little fan club.
2006 could be awesome if she came along.
I wish Steve Waddington would give you a call too.... We gotta get all
the stars eventually!
You have to tell her she doesn't look like she's aged at all since
1992. I've seen her on tv and she looks the same.

Get better soon... I've got a cold right now and I'm miserable too.
Made it through the winter ok, but now it's spring and bam.. got me!
Donna

Been onboard since 1998.

"Push hard, 'cos you got to clear the French outpost by dawn."

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - March 25 2005 :  08:59:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by AliceH

Hi Rich, I don't know if I'm too late with another question, but here goes: I was wondering if Maddie recalls any dialog in the last scene. I've read the script and at the end, Hawkeye asks Cora to go to Kentucky with him. In one of the releases I've watched (probably the VHS), it seems like they're saying something to one another but it's been edited out. I was just curious if some dialog had been removed about their future. That final scene is so touching! Thank you again!

Ahh ... very perceptive AliceH ... and a question I have on my list ... I've wondered about that for a long time.

Also on my list is the helicopter thing to Table Rock. Russell Means stated unequivocally that they hiked in, yet there remain some doubters ... So, I'll ask.

UPDATE ON THIS INTERVIEW: Today is the first day I've felt a little bit of life coming back into my system all week. Madeleine contacted me on Tuesday, I believe it was, checking on the progress. She told me she would be out of the country for 2 weeks beginning this weekend, and if we weren't doing it this week, it'd have to wait till her return. I told her I was too sick to move, much less do an interview ... so, we're going to wait.

Meanwhile, she'll be mailing me a picture or 2 to use.

This is for the better, as far as I am concerned ... gives me a chance to really think about this.

As for sick old me ... been to the doctor ... prescribed a different antibiotic, which has proceeded to cause the D-word, a God-awful taste in my mouth, and insomnia ... Plus, I've broken out and lost a lot of weight. Anyone want a date? Plus I've got a prescription cough medicine and asthma-like inhaler. I am completely sick of being sick!

Stephanie
Gathering Sachemess

Hiking Smurf Avatar
USA

June 23 2002

Donating Member

Posted - March 25 2005 :  09:43:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Gosh Rich, it's not like you could afford to lose any weight! I do hope you start feeling better soon. I'm like Donna; I was fine all winter and then spring came and I caught the bug. Luckily, mine is about gone except for a nagging cough. I hope you will start to recover soon... and EAT something for crying out loud!!!
Love ya
Stephanie
Page: of 2 Previous Topic: A Couple of Cheerio Good E-mails! Topic Next Topic: Is he ... or, isnt he ...  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.8 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07