The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
4/28/2024 10:26:22 PM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The GREAT MOHICAN GATHERINGS
 Gathering Gossip & Ganders [?]
 2006---A Good Time Was Had by All !
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic

Author Previous Topic: Spirits on the River on Food Network Topic Next Topic: 2006 Gathering Attendees???  

Dances with Beagles
Colonial Settler

USA

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
May 19 2002

Donating Member

Posted - June 19 2006 :  11:36:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It was GREAT!

Many, many THANKS to those who made the 2006 Gathering a reality---Stephanie, Kay, Diana, Eric, and I apologize if I forget someone….your dedication, passion, and generosity made the Gathering a wonderful and memorable experience for all!

And all of the attendees---old and new faces---it never ceases to amaze me that people continue to be affected by this great movie and everything around it---even for people who haven’t seen the movie!! You all are such a great group of folks!!

And to those who weren’t there---you were all in our thoughts; many fond memories of you were shared (I guess that’s a nice way of saying that we talked about you behind your backs!!! Just kidding!) We wished you were there!

And to Rich--- I wish you were there to enjoy some of the fruits of what you started oh so many years ago. I hope you know how many people you have touched by all that you’ve done.

And to Mother Nature---thanks for all of the beauty, and the great weather (per Steph’s request!).

I can’t wait to see all of the photos, and here’s hoping for another Gathering….

Nancy
~~~~
report to moderator

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - June 21 2006 :  6:53:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Thanks, Nancy.

It was weird not to be there, but, for me, it had to be that way. I hope that somehow the "history" of the event was kept intact ... not just for me, but for all who helped build this thing through the years ... Lainey, Lady Ann, Marcia, Kate, Jo, Ilse, Adele, Clabert, Chris ... ah dang ... so, so many more ...

Good to see you veteran Gatherers there to carry on!
report to moderator Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic: Spirits on the River on Food Network Topic Next Topic: 2006 Gathering Attendees???  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.16 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07