The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
4/20/2024 9:39:51 AM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The GREAT MOHICAN GATHERINGS
 Gathering Gossip & Ganders [?]
 In Search of ...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic

Author Previous Topic: Some Mohican Gathering 2010 pictures Topic Next Topic: Best Wishes to all 2010 Great Mohican Gatherers!!  

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - June 27 2010 :  4:04:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
... photos and narrative of the 2010 Gathering for inclusion on this web site in the Gathering Section.

Anyone? Just e-mail the material to me. Please do not embed images in the narrative, but rather send them seperately, with captions only.

I am off from work the next 2 weeks, so, for me at least, this would be the ideal time to put a page together.

Thanks!! Looking forward to some good stuff!!

PS - NOTE: The old Gathering 2010 forum on the Mohican Board has been temporarily locked. Posts there have either been moved to the Gathering Gossip and Ganders forum or archived, with a few still remaining. Those will be archived when the last post is older than 30 days. Then, that forum will be used for something else!
report to moderator

Stephanie
Gathering Sachemess

Hiking Smurf Avatar
USA

June 23 2002

Donating Member

Posted - June 27 2010 :  7:08:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Working on it, Rich!
report to moderator Go to Top of Page

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - June 28 2010 :  06:58:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
You are the MAN, Woman!!!!

If anyone else has something they would like to share to make the page as complete as it can be, feel free to contribute!!

Fitzhugh Williams
Mohicanland Statesman

July 17 2005

Posted - June 28 2010 :  09:07:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
OK, here's a few.

Dupont Forrest

Hooker Falls

The covered bridge

Bridle Vail Falls - see any pickup trucks?

Upper falls

Cameron's Cabin

The "official" spot

Some remains?

Some idea of what the trail was like!

My personal choice for the probable location.

The Elk Hunt and Tracking the War Party

Eric standing in for the elk

Maybe the moccasin print was here

Or here

Or here

"Les deux pieds contre la muraille et la tete sous le robinet"

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - June 29 2010 :  07:38:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Excellent pictures, Fitz -- thanks.

OK - a 2010 Great Mohican Gathering Page is now up on the site.

WARNING: My new "rig" has a 23" widescreen monitor. That is what I used to do the page layout. It looks fine at home, I hope it does likewise at your place. Stephanie said it was good except that she had to scroll sideways a little.

Enjoy!

It's a tradition!
  Previous Topic: Some Mohican Gathering 2010 pictures Topic Next Topic: Best Wishes to all 2010 Great Mohican Gatherers!!  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.22 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07