Out By The Corner Mailbox
Out By The Corner Mailbox
5/17/2024 7:06:59 AM
Events | Active Polls | Photo Album | Classifieds | Downloads | Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages | Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Chat
Bookmarks | Active Topics
Invite A Friend Out On The Corner!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Net IPGate Include
 All Forums
 The Old Neighborhood
 Reminisces
 Ben Dadoines review of an FTW show !
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic

Author Previous Topic: View of the Old Neighborhood Topic Next Topic: Organize?  

Bean
Still Hangin' At The Mailbox

USA

Posted - April 24 2003 :  7:46:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ben Dadoine posted this in the tunes section yesterday go there to read the previous threads leading up to it...it was a show we played at a VFW hall on Merrick Rd, in Valley Stream and all hell broke loose as usual. This is the show that he allegedly quit the band in mid performance but kept on playing under the table...?
" Now, let's see an FTW reunion, hmmm. First of all, let's get the record straight, at the VFW gig I didn't actually quit the band in the middle of the performance... you see, Frank was up to his usual "artistic" singing (ranting) during this performance in which, by all counts, put in great harms way, the band. Frank had an incredible desire to rehearse the groups he was fronting so that a flawless performance would be enjoyed by all but there was one problem...Frank, would never be lucid enough to EVER remember the rehearsals...As soon as the drummer would count off the song, Frank would transform himself into a potent-combination-blend of every dangerous rock star ever born and to that end would enrage, incite and move an audience into a blood thirsty mob. This was not a good thing for a band member. Fearing, once again for my life, rather than quit the band in the middle of the show, I opted to continue playing but from under a long cloth-draped table. My artistic motivation kept me going that evening knowing that after the concert I would join the crowd in hunting down Frank.
As for doing this all over again, I would have to consult my therapist and attorney."

Edited by - Bean on April 24 2003 7:50:22 PM
  Previous Topic: View of the Old Neighborhood Topic Next Topic: Organize?  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Google Search

Search for: