Out By The Corner Mailbox
Out By The Corner Mailbox
6/1/2024 7:54:20 AM
Events | Active Polls | Photo Album | Classifieds | Downloads | Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages | Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Chat
Bookmarks | Active Topics
Invite A Friend Out On The Corner!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Net IPGate Include
 All Forums
 The Long & Winding Road
 The Corner Mailbox Reunion!
 CORNER MAILBOX REUNION?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page

Author Previous Topic: Bayou Get Together Topic Next Topic: FTW, Musical lineups for July 17th?
Page: of 3

elena
Into the 60's

Posted - January 01 2004 :  3:54:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit elena's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Wait a minute Richie, I have been feeling pretty fine this New Year's Day until I read your message that July won't work for you.

What will work for you? I must see you! Dates of reunion are not carved in stone yet.
Go to Bottom of PageGo to Top of Page

Bean
Still Hangin' At The Mailbox

USA

Posted - January 02 2004 :  12:53:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Almost though...anyone who wants to Change them better contact Doc, Dink, Eddie, & Lillian, I think plans have been started by all them for this. I too will be really sad if Richie doesn't make it when ever we have it.
Bean

richfed
Into the 60's

USA

Posted - January 02 2004 :  06:24:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well, I am off the two weeks just prior to the 4th of July [first week, though, is taken up by our Annual Mohican Gathering in NC - anyone wanna come?!? ] and the week prior to Labor Day. But, I think Ricky & John were going to be in NY that July week, which is why it was mentioned in the first place, so I think it should stay as is -

AND - HOLD ON!!! - Doc has made me an offer I just might not be able to refuse! Might be able to slip off for just the weekend after all ... we'll see.

I would love to mingle with y'all. DANG!

Bean

USA

Posted - January 02 2004 :  06:41:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
YEA DOC, YEA RICHIE !

elena
Into the 60's

Posted - January 03 2004 :  12:01:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit elena's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yee haw Richie! I am glad doggone it, that you will be able to take some time off from eating cornpone and grits and taking your weekly square dance lessons to come to NY and bite into a big fat juicy meatball hero!

DANGIDDLY GOLLY GOSH!

Bean

USA

Posted - January 03 2004 :  3:00:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Enough of this Hillbilly talk or I'll have to throw ya all in to the cement pond !

Frankie Bean Bodine

doc
Into the 60's

Posted - April 04 2004 :  1:27:02 PM  Show Profile  Send doc an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Saturday, July 17. Let me know if you will be there.. Docmus@hotmail.com

doc

Edited by - doc on April 04 2004 1:28:53 PM

Bean

USA

Posted - April 05 2004 :  01:50:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'LL BE THERE !!!
Night of the Living BeanS

Image Insert:

23.98 KB

Edited by - Bean on April 05 2004 01:51:31 AM

doc
Into the 60's

Posted - May 27 2004 :  08:09:06 AM  Show Profile  Send doc an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Please excuse the interuption ..................but July 17 is still on. To date I have received confirmed responses from: Ed & Mike Russell and family, Ricky & Peggy Ertz, Ed Abrams, Karen Zang & Mike Stankowitz, Pete Holze, Artie Sprinzeles,Vinny, Kathy Leskody, Louie Dolci, Mario DiFrancesco, Mike & Lois Bassen, Craig Marta, Ronnie Federici , FRANK and other suprise guests. I'm still working on Benny. The cast of characters will increase as I continue to contact others. "East Side Girl" contacted me and she may make an appearance.

Richie, are you out there?

Edited by - doc on May 27 2004 08:17:20 AM

Bean

USA

Posted - May 27 2004 :  11:54:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bean in Vegas with Howard Stern !

Image Insert:

22.06 KB

Image Insert:

17.66 KB

Image Insert:

14.92 KB

Edited by - Bean on May 27 2004 11:58:59 PM

gokarter
Still A Babe

USA

Posted - May 28 2004 :  6:37:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit gokarter's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It has been a long time. With that list of who's who from the old neighborhood,I can't wait till the 17th of July. Peggy and I are looking forward the this gathering. Especially looking forward to seeing East side girl again!!
Ricky

Rick

doc
Into the 60's

Posted - July 18 2004 :  11:59:22 AM  Show Profile  Send doc an AOL message  Reply with Quote
A brief update regarding the “Mailbox” Valley Stream Reunion 7/17/04.

Over 70 people were here from 1:30 PM until midnight. Lots of eating (great food), drinking, swimming, listening to & playing music. Lots of conversation, reminiscing and laughing. A good time was had by all. Cleanup will take about a week.

A single sandal, a camera, two towels, a lace bra, a dog and a small child were left behind. The owners can claim them at anytime.

The following is a partial list of attendees. I know I have left some out and apologize.

Brian, Kevin, Judy Dougherty and families, Big Jim Mr. Doc, Dougherty, Doug and Mary Renna & family, Wally, Brian McQuaid, Fred Laurie, John Lagakos, Tommy Di Desiderio, Ricky Ertz & Peggy Weikert-Ertz, Tommy Ertz & family, Deloris Ertz-Loschiavo, Dink & Lillian Russell, Ed, Terry & Amy Russell , Mike and Lois Bassen, Tom Doyle, Mark Gilbert, Gina & John Urgo, Pete Holze, Ed Abrams (Abramowitz), Pete & Michelle Galasso, Craig Marta & Jane, Barry Sallows, Mike Stankowitz, Karen Zang, Vinnie Iannello, Frank Lima and Andrea, Neil Facci & Linda, Roger Makowski, Cathy (Soup) Falcone & Tim, Karl Ibsen, Joanne Leopold & family, Ronnie & Cathy Federici, Big Arthur Sprinzeles, and Doris & doc.

It was great to see everyone!

Edited by - doc on July 18 2004 1:19:21 PM

Bean

USA

Posted - July 18 2004 :  9:12:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Doc.
I owe you a bottle of Jack Daniels...I've been told I polished off the entire bottle yesterday...and I was also glad to hear I didn't break or damage anything other than myself. Believe it or not I woke up this morning with no hangover...just a black and blue arm that looks sort of eggplant colored...
Thanks to Dink and Ricky for helping Andrea pack me in to the car and keeping me upright ! And thanks to you Doc and Doris for a great party!
Bean

I heard Urgo tried to pick me up couple of times but I brought him down with me. Knowing John he was not too far beyond me in the amount of alcohol consumed ! BUT Thanks for trying John !

Edited by - Bean on July 19 2004 01:00:24 AM

gokarter
Still A Babe

USA

Posted - July 19 2004 :  9:39:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit gokarter's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Just posted a bunch of photos from the Reunion. I didn't get photos of everyone, sorry if I missed you. Peggy and I had a great time seeing everyone again.
Hope everyone who could not make it to the reunion enjoys seeing what we look like now!!
Go to photos, click on gokarters albums (2004 reunion)

Rick

moonhaze9
Still A Babe

Posted - August 09 2004 :  11:54:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

HEY!

As one who was unable to make it to New York for the reunion, I just want to thank gokarter for the wonderful pictures. Seems like a lot of people there I didn't know ... but it was wonderful to see those photos of Michael,Lillian and Doc; Karen and Michael, Barry and Ed!, and everyone really. Good to see you all looking so beautiful and happy!
Would love to read more stories about the party, etc...

Thanks again...
jeffrey z

Bean

USA

Posted - August 16 2004 :  02:54:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jeffrey, You were missed !
Too bad you weren't there...Ronnie Federici filled on drums and played with Doc, Eddie, and Barry, I got too wasted to play...Big Arthur and Mike Russell were there so if you had come All of the original FTW Boogie Band would have been present ! Maybe next year and maybe Louie Doucimascola and Ben Daidone can show up so the original Frank Wrappa and the Greasers of Invention aka The Iggy & The Stooges Band from the infamous night at Holy Name can be on hand.
" Where Have all the Good time Gone " - Bean

Edited by - Bean on August 16 2004 02:54:49 AM
Page: of 3 Previous Topic: Bayou Get Together Topic Next Topic: FTW, Musical lineups for July 17th?  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Google Search

Search for: