Posted by E on March 31, 1998 at 15:31:08:
In Reply to: Re:Elaine the schizo posted by Carol on March 31, 1998 at 14:41:13:
: : I apologize if anyone was offended by the imposter.
: : Elaine
: : PS Bill, what's this about pink bunnies, anyway?
: Let's all play a game! How many personalities does Elaine have? In a 2 day span she's run the gamut from a pink bunny suit wearing wife and mother, a caged beast,a hunter stalking her prey, a reformed saint,etc. Hate to break it to you Elaine, but you don't achieve sainthood until you're dead! That and there's a little thing about having 2 miracles attributed to you......marriage to Rich doesn't count. This woman could be the the Sybil of the 90's. Rich, please get her some Thorazine. Drugs can be a wonderful thing....and if that doesn't work there are other options; state run mental hospitals, electro-shock therapy, and straitjackets. Help her!!!!!!
Look here, sister!
If I say it wasn't me, then it wasn't me. But as usual, you're getting mixed up.
1. The fetching pink bunny suit outfit IS Mary's.
2. Sainthood; I'm working on it. We all must start somewhere.
3. Miracles; Dozens have been attributed to me already. Marriage to Rich not one of them. Surviving marriage to Rich, yes.
4. I'll soon be in trouble enough, as Mary pointed out, when Mr. Richfed returns to the ruins that once were a friendly WWW Board.
5. I am not schizo, nursey.
6. I know, I know.... drugs are our friends.
I forgive you, Carol.
Post a Followup