Posted by Adele on July 12, 2000 at 07:57:35:
This is copied from yet another little slip of paper stuck to my fridge.....
IMPORTANT THINGS OUR KIDS TEACH US
1. It's more fun to colour outside the lines.
2. If you're gonna draw on the wall, do it behind the couch.
3. Ask "why?" until you understand.
4. Save a place in line for your friends.
5. If you want a kitten, start out by asking for a horse.
6. Making your bed is a waste of time.
7. If your dog doesn't like somebody, you probably shouldn't either.
8. Toads aren't ugly. They are just toads.
9. Just keep banging until someone answers the door.
10. Don't pop someone else's bubble.
11. You shouldn't ask to start over just because you are losing the game.
12. Chasing the cat is more fun than catching it.
I think every important lesson in life I ever learned is on this list (if you read between the lines of course!)
Post a Followup