Posted by Your Colonial Governor on November 16, 2000 at 17:58:29:
Official Notice from England:
Subject: HRH Proclamation
London, 10th November 2000
To the citizens of the United States of America,
Following your failure to elect a President of the USA to govern yourselves and, by extension, the free world, we hereby give notice of the revocation of your independence. Her Sovereign Majesty Queen Elizabeth II will resume a monarch's duties over all states, commonwealths and other territories.
To aid in the transition to a British Crown Dependency, please comply with the following acts:
1. Look up "revoke" in a dictionary
2. Learn at least the first 4 lines of "God save the Queen"
3. Start referring to "soccer" as football
4. Start driving on the left side of the road.
5. Start carrying umbrellas everywhere.
6. Declare war on Quebec
Tax collectors from Her Majesty's Government will be with you shortly to ensure the acquisition of all revenues due (backdated to 1776).
Thank you for your cooperation and... cheerio!
Post a Followup