Posted by Elaine on October 18, 2000 at 18:17:25:
In Reply to: My Family ... posted by Rich on October 18, 2000 at 03:10:10:
: OK, NOTHIN' to do with "The Last of the Mohicans," but EVERYTHING to do with me! I just had to show this off!
: Taken a couple of weeks ago ...
: Front Row: Olivia (6 in 2 weeks), Isabella (2 - almost!), Daniel (3)
: Middle Row: Mama of ALL 9, Elaine, holding Michael (almost 4 mos.), Elizabeth (7), Miriam (10)
: Back Row: Christopher (14), Adam (17), Jesse (19) ...
: Just HAD to post this!
: Back to LOTM!
What a small world!
Hmmmm .... actually, 90% of those pictured are MY family. The remaining 10% is totally irrelevant, of course -
Post a Followup