Posted by Rich on May 04, 1999 at 04:23:30:
In Reply to: Gathering Pleas, Please?? posted by MMMMarcia on May 03, 1999 at 08:33:25:
: OK, Mohicanlanders...we are getting closer to cut-off time every day, and I know there are at LEAST ten folks who have paid for theater tickets who have not yet paid their Registration fees for the Gathering. Please, please try to send those checks to me SOON. I do have to make final arrangements with Chimney Rock Park, and I will have to give them a deposit before much longer. At least, could you email me & let me know when your check will be forthcoming, so I can kind of plan around it? That would be extremely helpful.:
YES! It is time for all those horrible & painful Last Minute Details to be tended to! So ... there is one person who still owes on the ticket money, and as MMMM points out, ten who owe on the CRP package money. Please do it today (or as soon after as possible!!!) Thanks.
Meanwhile, from last year's Gathering Page promo, The MMMM's What To Bring List! You might find it helpful:
"THE MIGHTY MOHICAN MAMA'S WHAT TO BRING LIST:
* Shorts & cool tops & t-shirts (It will be hot out during the day, most
* Jeans & sweatshirt or windbreaker, in case it cools down in the
* Poncho/raincoat…if we have them, we won't NEED them! ;o)
* Sneakers or very comfortable shoes suitable for climbing trails/hiking.
* Bathing suits for those who plan to stay longer than the weekend.
Though we probably won't have time during Saturday or Sunday, there
is a nice beach on Lake Lure, very close by.
* Insect repellent
* Camera/film/video equipment (We can't have enough memories, can
* Binoculars (nice for looking out across the mountains & birding
throughout the parks.)
* Canteen, if you have one. It's a long, hot climb to the top, but you can
get bottled water at the gift shop, if you'd rather carry that.
* Bedding for bunkhouse: sleeping bag or blanket/sheets & pillow.
* Towels for bunkhouse.
* Toilet Paper/paper towels…it couldn't hurt! Don't know how much
will be at the bunkhouse.
* Coffee, tea, breakfast stuff, if you want to make your own each
morning. There are local diners to grab a quick breakfast if you prefer.
* Drinks: Soft drinks, beer, wine.
* Cooler for the above or other items. There is a small fridge at the
bunkhouse, but we may need a couple of extra coolers.
* Show and tell items for fun. You be the judge, here, but if you have
things the group would be interested in seeing, bring 'em along! We're
here to make friends and have fun.
: Thanks a bunch,
Post a Followup