Re: Places of Historic Interest - Quin-zee and Adams Adams Adams

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Mohican WWWboard ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Goody Sandy on November 18, 1999 at 04:31:57:

In Reply to: Re: Places of Historic Interest - Quin-zee and Adams Adams Adams posted by Gnome on November 17, 1999 at 17:10:18:

: Very interesting Goody Sandy. I love Massachussets. But I kept waiting and waiting for you to tell us where Gomez and Fester Adams are buried. I guess old Sam and John considered them the not-to-be-mentioned part of the family, huh?

: *chuckling thinking himself SEW funny*
: GnomeDome

Hi GnomeDome:

Your humor is devilishly delightful, but as everyone knows, Gomez and Fester have yet to be laid in their graves. As a matter of fact, I'm certain I saw them at the annual reunion that that the Adams' family has each summer at the "old house." Oh yes…I recall Gomez and Fester fencing in the library, Tish strolling through the gardens cutting the buds off the stems to make a centerpiece for the dinner table, and Wednesday chasing Pugsly down Adams Street, noose in hand. Unfortunately Cousin It was mistaken for a stray dog and picked up by animal control and taken to the pound. But the good news is that he's been adopted by a lovely family who take wonderful care of him. He particularly enjoys the walks on Wollaston Beach.

Best wishes,
Goody Sandy

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Mohican WWWboard ] [ FAQ ]