Posted by Victoria on May 02, 2000 at 08:06:41:
Kentukians Frank and Lally House were commissioned to make a 1770's flintlock longrifle, two silver-mounted .65 caliber holster pistols and two porcupine quill powder horn straps to be used in the film "The Patriot." His work was originally seen and purchased at the NMLRA show in Friendship, IN by Randy Wilkens who showed it to the Property Master for the movie, Doug Harlocker, who contacted the Houses and commissioned them to make items to be used in the film. Frank House was asked to come to SC to show Mel Gibson and other cast members how to shoot and was eventually asked by Gibson to be in the film.
Post a Followup