Against All Odds Message Board
Against All Odds Message Board
5/7/2024 9:58:15 AM
Home | Old Board Archives | Events | Polls
Photo Album | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages | Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Chat
Bookmarks | Active Topics
Invite A Friend To Face The Odds!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Battle of the Little Bighorn - 1876
 From the Indian Side ...
 High Quality Feng Shui : Chinese Goodluck products
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic

Author Previous Topic: Russell Means Topic Next Topic: SIOUX/CHEYENNE DEAD ?  

amlen2k
Recruit

India

Posted - August 26 2004 :  12:04:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
High Quality Feng Shui (Chinese Goodluck products) made available at your doorstep.

Change your luck with genuine Feng Shui Chinese good luck products. Products available to for all purposes - wealth, fortune, marriage, travel, children, higher studies, all round health, happiness and well being of family.

For details please contact : smart1910@rediffmail.com

frankboddn
Major

USA

Posted - September 09 2004 :  6:30:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's a little known fact if Custer's home at Ft. Abe Lincoln had been feng shui-compatable, he wouldn'ta got his ass kicked at the LBH.
Go to Bottom of PageGo to Top of Page

joseph wiggs
Brigadier General

Posted - September 19 2004 :  8:48:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I beg to differ, it was not the lack of feng shui that engendered the downfall (my sources inform me that a substantial package arrived just prior to departure.) It was the inexplicable failure to pack the Soy Sauce that caused this tragedy!

movingrobewoman
Lt. Colonel

USA

Posted - September 20 2004 :  9:44:15 PM  Show Profile  Send movingrobewoman a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by frankboddn

It's a little known fact if Custer's home at Ft. Abe Lincoln had been feng shui-compatable, he wouldn'ta got his ass kicked at the LBH.

Uhh ... was that before Custer's house got burned down or after with the nice bay window? Of course, Frank, you and your RVist adventures will offer, not only the "end-all" philosophy of LBH, but of all Indian War sites in-between. I eagerly await your reply and accurate interpretation. BTW--aren't the majority of us trying to outlaw your method of motivation along the paved road of LBH?

Regards,

movingrobe

Edited by - movingrobewoman on September 20 2004 9:51:36 PM

AZ Ranger
Brigadier General

USA

Posted - December 08 2006 :  08:06:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Are you still waiting?

“ An officer's first duty is to his horses.”

SEMPER FI

joseph wiggs
Brigadier General

Posted - August 31 2007 :  9:19:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Frank, this little jewel needs to be re-visited to ensure that the absolute validity of your statement is understood. Feng Shui products would have undoubtedly, changed the course of history. Custer's house would not have burned down, he would not have been incensed about it and,as a consequence, he would not have taken his anger out on the Indians. Thus, he would have been spared. For any reader who does not believe this I have incontestable proof!

frankboddn
Major

USA

Posted - September 02 2007 :  8:59:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Joe, et al, you know, I just read my posts from three years ago about the feng shui, and I honest to god have no memory whatsoever making that post. I can be a smart-ass at times, but -- gee, I really don't remember it???? It's tough getting old.

joseph wiggs
Brigadier General

Posted - September 07 2007 :  9:20:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You, my friend, have not grown old. Like your contemporaries, you have matured and grown wiser. When I initially read this particular thread I laughed until I cried. Then I wondered why I didn't think of such a humorous and witty remark.

Getting old may be tough but, quips like yours will be eternally hilarious and appreciated.

AZ Ranger
Brigadier General

USA

Posted - September 30 2007 :  7:10:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Maybe if you tried the product your memory would be better.

“ An officer's first duty is to his horses.”

SEMPER FI

joe wiggs
Brigadier General

USA

Posted - November 06 2009 :  8:39:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Joe, et al, you know, I just read my posts from three years ago about the feng shui, and I honest to god have no memory whatsoever making that post. I can be a smart-ass at times, but -- gee, I really don't remember it???? It's tough getting old.

I sure wish you would come back. You are sorely missed.
  Previous Topic: Russell Means Topic Next Topic: SIOUX/CHEYENNE DEAD ?  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Custom Search

Against All Odds Message Board © 1998-2010 Rich Federici/Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
This page was raised in 0.06 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.03