Against All Odds Message Board
Against All Odds Message Board
5/2/2024 9:00:49 AM
Home | Old Board Archives | Events | Polls
Photo Album | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages | Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Chat
Bookmarks | Active Topics
Invite A Friend To Face The Odds!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Community Discussions & Off The Path ...
 Sound Off
 Enhancement Requests
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic

Author Previous Topic: Fun Stuff Topic Next Topic: Warlord Ignored  

BJMarkland
Colonel

USA

Posted - January 29 2005 :  07:06:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit BJMarkland's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Rich, is there any way to add the capability to create subfolders under the existing thread? By that I mean, for instance under the Research thread, I want to create ones only for military related topics or Indian anthropology rather than have them mixed indescriminately in the thread.

Just curious as usual,

Billy

Rich
Commander-in-Chief

Rich
USA

Posted - February 03 2005 :  06:09:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit Rich's Homepage  Click to see Rich's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
No, Billy.

However, we could make a "Research" forum group ... where all threads must pertain to that broad subject.

Let me know what you have in mind ... and which threads need to go in there ... and I'll set it up over the weekend ...

R
Go to Bottom of PageGo to Top of Page
  Previous Topic: Fun Stuff Topic Next Topic: Warlord Ignored  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Custom Search

Against All Odds Message Board © 1998-2010 Rich Federici/Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
This page was raised in 0.06 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.03