The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
5/14/2024 10:04:22 PM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The GREAT MOHICAN GATHERINGS
 Gathering Gossip & Ganders [?]
 Two AMAZING new items for Ariel's Auction
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic

Author Previous Topic: Last minute Gathering STUFF Topic Next Topic: New Raffle items donated!!  

Kaylynn44
Mohicanite

Sunset
USA

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
July 13 2002

Donating Member

Posted - June 05 2006 :  10:51:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kaylynn44's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It still amazes me how generous people can be and this is no exception!!! Rich was contacted by somebody that just happened to come across the LOTM website and she had two t-shirts that she wanted to donate to us. He forwarded me her letter and I contacted her about them. These t-shirts go back to 1991 for the filming of Last Of The Mohicans. They are very rare. The front of the first t-shirt says "Asheville 1991" and on the back of the shirt, it has a graphic of Hawkeye and above him, it says "On Location" and below him it says "The Last Of The Mohicans" This shirt may have been worn once.
The second one is a Forward Pass (Michael Mann's production company) t-shirt has been worn but it is still in very good shape, and we have a Forward Pass ball cap that has never been worn in the auction too. Whoever wins these t-shirts are going to be very lucky!!!!! I'm not able to post the pictures because the files are too big, but the shirts look wonderful!!! Karie, you might not see this and I know that I have already told you, but THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is only because of BIG hearted people like you that we are able to help Ariel.

Love,
Kay

~ An Infinite Zephyr~
Some things never end
As long as goodness exists
Winds shall always soothe

www.cloudsbooks.com

report to moderator

Stephanie
Gathering Sachemess

Hiking Smurf Avatar
USA

June 23 2002

Donating Member

Posted - June 05 2006 :  11:45:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
WOW! Kay what a wonderful donation!!! I would sure love to have one of those t-shirts. I'm sure lots of other LOTM fans and Gatherers would, too. That is just wonderful, and the important thing is the auction money raised will benefit Ariel! YAY!
Thanks to whoever donated such a great auction item!
Stephanie <----digging in the couch cushions for extra change so I can bid on these t-shirts!!!!!
report to moderator Go to Top of Page

Stephanie
Gathering Sachemess

Hiking Smurf Avatar
USA

June 23 2002

Donating Member

Posted - June 11 2006 :  11:00:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
A new item received for Ariel's Aucton today! This one from John Harkins, who is not able to attend the Gathering this year due to an injury. He sent a fabulous gift that will be of interest to most people on this message board:

Image Insert:

9.63 KB

PBS' "The War That Made America", which tells the story of the French & Indian War. This DVD is brand new, still sealed. John has his own copy and has thoroughly enjoyed it. If anyone wants to bid on this item, please contact Kay!! Good luck on your bidding!
Stephanie

Kaylynn44
Mohicanite

Sunset
USA

July 13 2002

Donating Member

Posted - June 12 2006 :  4:28:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kaylynn44's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Steph,
That is great!!! Please thank John for his donation. I will get his address from you later so that I can thank him too!!!

I just got another donation today of assorted VHS tapes and DVD's that might be of interest to some people. There are too many of them to name. I will have them in the auction, but they will be on the $5.00 table, so if you see a movie that you like, you just need to make a $5.00 donation and the movie is yours. She also donated some c.d's and one of them was a Fircat Of Discord c.d. and any Wes Studi fan knows that Fircat of Discord is the name of his band, so that should be of interest to a few Gatherers. I think that we will have a little bit of everything for everybody. It may not all be related to LOTM or to that time period, but if somebody donates something, I'm not about to turn it down. I don't care what it is, I appreciate every donation!!!

THANKS again to everybody that has donated items or money and thanks to the ones that will be bringing auction and raffle items with them!!! And a big thanks to the ones that will be bidding on these items and buying raffle tickets!!! You just don't realize how much I appreciate everybody's generosity!!!

Love,
Kay

~ An Infinite Zephyr~
Some things never end
As long as goodness exists
Winds shall always soothe

www.cloudsbooks.com

Previous Topic: Last minute Gathering STUFF Topic Next Topic: New Raffle items donated!!  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.23 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07