The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
5/7/2024 3:33:41 AM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 MOHICANLAND: Community
 Bunkhouse Banter!
 The Mohicanland All-Star Hall of Fame
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic

Author Previous Topic: Yes ... One More! ... The Sophia Story! Topic Next Topic: It Was One Year Ago Today ...  

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - March 30 2003 :  05:25:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Want to be on the list? Well, not so fast ... like personalities on a US Postal stamp, you must be dead (well, figuratively, in this case! ) in order to obtain the "honor." So, active posters, no matter how long you've been around, are prohibited ...

Many, many hundreds of personalities have passed through these buck-skinned gates. All have made their mark, some more than others. Here's a list, in somewhat of approximate order of departure [far from exact - I tried, but it's more in the order they popped in my head!] of some of the dearly departed who, at least to my way of thinking, have made significant marks here. Perhaps, I'll overlook some folks in my haste to post [not intentional] ... if you think of any, add 'em in.

How many of these folks do you remember?

1. Gretchen
  2. Mike Zeares
  3. Colonial Joe
  4. Myrrh
  5. Joy Landry
  6. Lynne Cohen
  7. Georgette
  8. Soldier #1
  9. Carol
  10. Neuromancer
  11. Heather
  12. Susan Houck [Colonial Woman] RECENTLY RESURFACED!
  13. Emily
  14. Francois the Chef
  15. Pat
  16. Petra
  17. Tom Kilbane
  18. Lynn & Glen Daniel
  19. Daphne
  20. Kathy S.
  21. Ann W.
  22. Claudia
  23. Dana S. - The Woo-Hoo Girl - Resurrected, but gone again
  24. Ayesha
  25. Pilgrim Penny
  26. Danalee
  27. Schoolmafter Chrif
  28. Victoria
  29. Mighty Mohican Mama Marcia
  30. She Who Tracks La Longue Carabine
  31. Kate
  32. Bill R. - the Gnome
  33. Goody Sandy
  34. Ros
  35. Nancy M. - Dances With Beagles
  36. Sgt. Munro RECENTLY RESURFACED!

Aw shucks! I miss all of 'em!

There are some who are border-line list makers, but I'm not sure if they are really gone yet! Been awhile, but I'd hate to bury someone if they ain't dead!
report to moderator

Jayne
Overseer of Ariel's Auction

Oak Leaf

May 23 2002

Posted - March 30 2003 :  2:07:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I knew a few and miss 'em, too, Rich. I know I don't post much here lately, but...thanks for keeping ME off this list!

Jayne
report to moderator Go to Top of Page

Scott Bubar
Colonial Militia

USA

May 17 2002

Posted - March 30 2003 :  7:09:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by richfed
,,,There are some who are border-line list makers, but I'm not sure if they are really gone yet! Been awhile, but I'd hate to bury someone if they ain't dead!

I particularly think of the good Pvt. Chauncey Goodrich, who seems to have gone MIA. Hope that Ranger wanders in out of the wilderness one of these days.

~~Aim small, miss small.

Theresa
Bumppo's Tavern Proprietress

Theresa
USA

May 17 2002

Posted - March 30 2003 :  7:53:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
...and her sidekick The Major.

Theresa
  Previous Topic: Yes ... One More! ... The Sophia Story! Topic Next Topic: It Was One Year Ago Today ...  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.23 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07