The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
5/17/2024 7:06:45 AM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The GREAT MOHICAN GATHERINGS
 The Next Great Advent'cha! Gathering X - 2012
 Raffle
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic

Author Previous Topic: 2-MONTH GATHERING UPDATE & CHECKLIST Topic Next Topic: Only two more weeks until the gathering  

Cherie
Colonial Settler

Bug
USA

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
July 02 2002

Posted - March 02 2004 :  07:18:13 AM  Show Profile
Hello all.

Just a brief word about the raffle. I have been in contact with David Wright. For those of you who do not know the name, he is an artist that Rich brought to the group years ago. He has done several pictures of our Mohican movie boys. I believe here at Riches site in the store you can see and purchace these prints.

HOWEVER!!!! Mr Wright has agreed to once again donate one of his prints for the raffle When I receive it I will post which one it is.
Having his Heron Print hanging in my home, I can tell you that it is something to have and enjoy.

Still waiting to hear from those who wish to donate to this raffle. It is big fun, and a staple of the gatherings.

Support our Country, our President and our Troops
report to moderator

Kaylynn44
Mohicanite

Sunset
USA

July 13 2002

Donating Member

Posted - March 02 2004 :  07:45:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit Kaylynn44's Homepage  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Hi Cherie,
I can't wait to see the painting!!! I have seen some of his paintings before, just never been able to afford them, but maybe I will get lucky with the raffle.

Kay

~ An Infinite Zephyr~
Some things never end
As long as goodness exists
Winds shall always soothe

www.cloudsbooks.com

report to moderator Go to Top of Page

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - March 02 2004 :  6:45:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Hey Cherie - and Jayne, too, for that matter -

Sorry to sound like an old fogy, but ... please refresh my memory as to what I told you [if anything] about what I would donate. I think, Jayne, I told you a F&I War computer game, among other things. Cherie, I'm not sure if I ever pledged anything.

Let me know ... I'll keep track this time!!

Jayne
Overseer of Ariel's Auction

Oak Leaf

May 23 2002

Posted - March 04 2004 :  09:36:47 AM  Show Profile  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Rich,

Didn't you mention a couple of children, a tractor...maybe a ponytail or two??

Really, you said "One French & Indian War Computer Game, several copies of the original On the Trail of the Last of the Mohicans, one copy of the new version".

Super donations, I might add.

A big thank you, Sachem

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - March 04 2004 :  12:37:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
A couple of children, maybe - NO ponytail!! No way; no how!

Cherie
Colonial Settler

Bug
USA

July 02 2002

Posted - April 18 2004 :  12:33:11 PM  Show Profile  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Just a reminder

Please don't forget about the raffle. These items will help cover the extra costs (like the movie!!) I haven't heard from many people on this. I am hoping we have a great turn out. Theme baskets, time period items, jewelry, pictures, books, longhunter items etc....

Support our Country, our President and our Troops

Kaylynn44
Mohicanite

Sunset
USA

July 13 2002

Donating Member

Posted - April 18 2004 :  1:58:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kaylynn44's Homepage  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Hi Cherie,
I'm sorry that I haven't been in contact with you, but I am defintely going to contribute to the raffle. It will be fun to do some baskets, so put me down for at least three different theme baskets. I will see what else I can get for the raffle too. My mind has been on the auction and sometimes I just need a little reminder that we have other things going on too.

Thanks,
Kay

~ An Infinite Zephyr~
Some things never end
As long as goodness exists
Winds shall always soothe

www.cloudsbooks.com

Previous Topic: 2-MONTH GATHERING UPDATE & CHECKLIST Topic Next Topic: Only two more weeks until the gathering  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.3 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07