The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
5/2/2024 4:32:15 PM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 MOHICAN BOARD COURIER
 The Weekly Update ... !
 Mohican Press Café
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic

Author Previous Topic: Error: Access is Denied Topic Next Topic: Just A Reminder ... For Consideration  

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - May 29 2005 :  08:51:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hey everybody!

In lieu of a 2005 Gathering , I put together a collage of Gathering photos - hopefully capturing the essence of such stuff - from all 6 Gatherings to date, 1998-2004.

Here's a web version of the collection:

The real deal is mini-poster size, 11x17, high resolution ... the proverbial "suitable for framing" classic! You can purchase these prints, and a whole slew of other items [mouse pads, magnets, cards, shirts, mugs, wall clocks, etc.], at our MOHICAN PRESS CAFÉ.

It might be a good way to donate to the site PLUS get something tangible in return. More coming, so check in the store every once in a while!!!

Madeleine Stowe, BTW, has been in touch, promising some pictures to accompany the recent interview. The lady has a real aversion to keeping pics around!! Strange, but true, and they are coming!

So, that's about it for now. Regarding this board, don't forget to utilize the classifieds, downloads, and web links found among the navigational links in the upper right hand corner of the board!

Later Gators,

Rich
Mohican Press
report to moderator

Gadget Girl
Gatherer of Gathering Gadgets

Winking Lady
USA

May 17 2002

Donating Member

Posted - May 29 2005 :  7:22:57 PM  Show Profile  Send Gadget Girl an AOL message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
OMIGOSH Rich!!! Just went to CafePress from the emial and I couldn't BELIEVE all the stuff you have to purchase. My credit card is already crying in pain!!!!

AWESOME STUFF!!!!!!!

GG
report to moderator Go to Top of Page

Stephanie
Gathering Sachemess

Hiking Smurf Avatar
USA

June 23 2002

Donating Member

Posted - May 31 2005 :  3:42:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
WOW that's some neat stuff, Rich! Now, before I order, I have a question. I love the Mohican collage but have no room on the walls. Can you do that design on a mouse pad? I really need a new one and if that design will fit on a mouse pad, consider it sold!
Steph <----what's that burning? oh it's my credit card!

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - June 01 2005 :  06:41:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I am only "allowed" one type of each product, unless I want to upgrade to their Premiere Shop, which costs an arm & a leg. Well, not really, but the sales generated surely don't warrant the upgrade.

However, little Smurf, if you tell me in advance when you are ready to purchase, I could switch the image so you could order a mouse pad with the Gathering Collage. It might be a tad small, but I'll do it.

Let me know!

Fitz Williams
Colonial Militia

USA

May 19 2002

Posted - June 01 2005 :  08:41:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
If you can switch images, you might consider an "image of the month". It could create a collection of mousepads.

Carter
Colonial Militia

Tiger
USA

August 28 2003

Donating Member

Posted - June 01 2005 :  09:44:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Wow, Rich! I'm impressed!!! Gives us something in the Studi nation to aspire to! Kudos!

Carter
Colonial Militia

Tiger
USA

August 28 2003

Donating Member

Posted - June 01 2005 :  09:46:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I've posted a link on our message board to the cafe. Hope to send some biz your way!!

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - June 26 2005 :  7:43:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
From now through July 14, 2005, Café Press will take $3 off all purchases of apparel - that includes our various shirts, sweatshirts, and, my personal favorite, the thong .

Just use coupon code LOLSAV at checkout!

Mohican Press Café

chasis_22
Colonial Settler

Mohican Brothers
USA

April 19 2003

Posted - June 26 2005 :  9:52:18 PM  Show Profile  Send chasis_22 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Hmmmm I just took a look at the Cafe and I must say...I couldn't stop laughing. Not in a bad way mind you, just some of the merchandise had me laughing. For example. The infamous DDL Thong. I don't think I could walk around without a red face knowing that I was wearing DDL! The other thing that had me cracking up is the Duncan's BBQ Apron. I wonder how many people that own one of those have made their dinner guests not so hungry after seeing a half charcoled man on the apron and then being served beef! Kinda would wonder if it was really beef! I do have a question for you Rich. I didn't see any Eric Schweig merchandise. Did i miss it or was I right in assuming that their is none? Would definitely love to have coffee with my hunny on the cup!

misschanelno5
Pioneer

USA

July 01 2004

Posted - June 26 2005 :  10:29:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit misschanelno5's Homepage  Send misschanelno5 an AOL message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
My favorite part of the thong page is this line:
quote:
Toss these message panties onstage at your favorite rock star or share a surprise message with someone special …later.

Rich, was that a generic description that came with the thong ... or did you write that?! [:D

(The bbq apron needs no comment ... excellent!)

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination."
"Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing."
-- Oscar Wilde
  Previous Topic: Error: Access is Denied Topic Next Topic: Just A Reminder ... For Consideration  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.22 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07