The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
5/19/2024 12:03:04 AM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The GREAT MOHICAN GATHERINGS
 Gathering Gossip & Ganders [?]
 Bracelets for sale:-)
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic

Author Previous Topic: Thank you Rich!!! Topic Next Topic: THANK YOU JAYNE!!!!!!!!!  

Kaylynn44
Mohicanite

Sunset
USA

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
July 13 2002

Donating Member

Posted - May 17 2006 :  08:21:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit Kaylynn44's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am making some bracelets for the raffle, but I thought that I would make some up to sell too. All of the proceeds will go to Steph to help out with expenses. Since not everybody can make it to the Gathering, if you want to send a $5.00 donation, I will make you the bracelet of your choice. Just send me a PM or email me at kaylynn44@yahoo.com. and let me know what you want on the bracelet and the length that you need it. Thanks in advance!!!

Image Insert:

7.6 KB

Love,
Kay

~ An Infinite Zephyr~
Some things never end
As long as goodness exists
Winds shall always soothe

www.cloudsbooks.com

report to moderator

Stephanie
Gathering Sachemess

Hiking Smurf Avatar
USA

June 23 2002

Donating Member

Posted - May 17 2006 :  10:59:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Kay these look great! Save a "Magua" one for me!
Let me clarify about expenses and what the raffle money goes for. First, Ariel's Auction is completely seperate and all money from that fundraiser goes directly to Ariel's family.
The raffles are a seperate fundraiser which go to cover unforeseen expenses at each Gathering. We would rather keep the actual cost of the Gathering per person as low as possible and have fun raising extra money with the raffles than raise the actual price of the Gathering. This way, we can raise the money and Gatherers can win great prizes as well!
Two of our events this year are going to cost more than our early projections, and this difference is part of where the raffle money will go. Part of it will also go to pay for the Gathering room at the Ramada. Please keep in mind that no one; not me, not Kay or Diana, not Rich, makes any profit off the Gathering, including the raffles. Raffle prizes are by donation and any money raised by the raffles are used strictly for the Gathering expenses.
And besides, it's fun!!!!
Thanks Kay for your donation of the specially made LOTM jewelry. That's something you can't find anywhere else! Any pre-Gathering purchases of these will help with our expenses, so order one today!
Stephanie
report to moderator Go to Top of Page

Kaylynn44
Mohicanite

Sunset
USA

July 13 2002

Donating Member

Posted - May 17 2006 :  12:34:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kaylynn44's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I've got a "Magua" bracelet put back for you Steph.

Love,
Kay

~ An Infinite Zephyr~
Some things never end

www.cloudsbooks.com

Theresa
Bumppo's Tavern Proprietress

Theresa
USA

May 17 2002

Posted - May 17 2006 :  8:17:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Y'all will love these bracelets. Kay did one for me as a trivia prize at the last Gathering and I adore it. Thanks, Kay!

Theresa

Kaylynn44
Mohicanite

Sunset
USA

July 13 2002

Donating Member

Posted - May 19 2006 :  9:22:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kaylynn44's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Theresa,
Thank you!!!

Love,
Kay

~ An Infinite Zephyr~
Some things never end

www.cloudsbooks.com

Dances with Beagles
Colonial Settler

USA

May 19 2002

Donating Member

Posted - May 21 2006 :  1:12:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I love the bracelets....but isn't something missing?

A "Chingachgook" bracelet? Or, is the name too long, so it has to be a necklace....??!!!!

Stephanie
Gathering Sachemess

Hiking Smurf Avatar
USA

June 23 2002

Donating Member

Posted - May 21 2006 :  3:09:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
LOL DWB! If I was the one making the jewelry, I'd be afraid I'd spell that one wrong!

Kaylynn44
Mohicanite

Sunset
USA

July 13 2002

Donating Member

Posted - May 23 2006 :  09:01:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit Kaylynn44's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Don't worry, I didn't leave Chingachgook out. I started to just make one that said Ching, but then decided that I would spell out his whole name. So far here are the ones that I have made up.

LOTM
I LOTM
Hawkeye
I Hawkeye
Uncas
I Uncas
Magua
I Magua
Chingachgook
I Chingachgook
Duncan
I Duncan
Cora
I Cora
Alice
I Alice
Jack
I Jack

If anybody has any other suggestions, then I would love to hear them.
I am also doing something a little different with the bracelets. Some of them will just be bracelets and some will have extenders on them so that you can wear them as a bracelet or an anklet. I know that the guys don't care a thing about anklets but the girls might, so you have a choice.
Thanks to everybody that has already ordered some bracelets!!! This really helps out alot!!! Now, for those of y'all that haven't ordered one yet, come on and show your support for your favorite honey on LOTM or just to the movie itself. You can either pick them up at the Gathering or I will mail them to you. I will pay for the postage. They are only $5.00 a bracelet and all of the proceeds go to help out with Gathering costs.
THANKS AGAIN EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!

Love,
Kay

~ An Infinite Zephyr~
Some things never end

www.cloudsbooks.com

Stephanie
Gathering Sachemess

Hiking Smurf Avatar
USA

June 23 2002

Donating Member

Posted - May 24 2006 :  1:39:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Hey wait a minute, aren't we forgetting someone? I don't see a bracelet with:
I General Webb

HAHAHAHA Note to Kay: Do NOT make me Gen. Webb bracelet!

Stephanie

Kaylynn44
Mohicanite

Sunset
USA

July 13 2002

Donating Member

Posted - May 24 2006 :  2:22:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kaylynn44's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Steph,
Are you SURE that you don't want a "I General Webb" bracelet. I will make it for you, ya know.

Love,
Kay

~ An Infinite Zephyr~
Some things never end

www.cloudsbooks.com

Stephanie
Gathering Sachemess

Hiking Smurf Avatar
USA

June 23 2002

Donating Member

Posted - May 24 2006 :  2:39:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Yes I know you would make me one, and you'd probably make me wear it during the entire Gathering, too! I'd have to wear long sleeves just to hide the darn thing, adn THAT wouldn't be fun.
So, really, thank you but I'll pass!
Steph

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - May 26 2006 :  06:44:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Received mine yesterday, Kay! Thanks for the prompt "service"! And, X-tra big thanks for the freebie - the "Sachem" bracelet! Folks, they're real nice ...

Stephanie
Gathering Sachemess

Hiking Smurf Avatar
USA

June 23 2002

Donating Member

Posted - May 26 2006 :  07:01:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I thought the "Sachem" bracelet was such a clever idea! Can't wait to see it; I hope you'll wear it to the Gathering.
Steph

Kaylynn44
Mohicanite

Sunset
USA

July 13 2002

Donating Member

Posted - May 26 2006 :  8:45:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kaylynn44's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Hi Rich,
I'm glad that you like them. You know that the "Sachem" bracelet is one of a kind because I will make duplicates of all the others, but we only have ONE "Sachem."

Love,
Kay

~ An Infinite Zephyr~
Some things never end

www.cloudsbooks.com

Previous Topic: Thank you Rich!!! Topic Next Topic: THANK YOU JAYNE!!!!!!!!!  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.36 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07