The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
5/1/2024 7:18:53 PM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 COLONIAL TIMES
 The French & Indian War
 Seeking contributors for my blog Frontier Battles
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic

Author Previous Topic: German Flatts Topic Next Topic: F&I Battles  

Army_Brat84
Pathfinder

Duncan
USA

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
October 11 2005

Posted - June 19 2007 :  2:18:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit Army_Brat84's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have created a new blog and moved most of my blogging to Wordpress. Some of you know that I maintain Military History Blog http://militaryhistoryblog.wordpress.com. Well, I have branched out from that main site to form Frontier Battles http://frontierbattles.wordpress.com, which is geared towards the military and general history of the US and Canada from 1607-1815 with primary focus on F&I and the Revolutionary War. I am now seeking contributors for Frontier Battles and if you are interested in helping build an educational site on this period, please email me the following:

Your name (real name, you can include your screen name in a bio)
Email
Website (if you have one related to the topic)
Educational background (primarily for professional historians and educators)
Institutional affiliation (if you work for a college/university or school)
Publications (if any)
Areas of interest
What role you would like (Author, Editor, Contributor)

By joining, you are not obligated to post all the time, just when you can. If you choose to join, I will send you an invite from Wordpress to create an account (if you already have an account please let me know). I will then ask that you create a short biography for inclusion on the staff page (you will get your own bio page on the site). If blogging is something that you might be interested in and especially on F&I and the Rev. War, email me.

Daniel

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."
--President Ronald Reagan (1911-2004)

Frontier Battles
The Herodotus Files
report to moderator

Army_Brat84
Pathfinder

Duncan
USA

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
October 11 2005

Posted - July 16 2007 :  5:09:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Army_Brat84's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Normally, I wouldn't "bump" a thread, but I wanted to see if any of you were interested in writing for my blog Frontier Battles. If you are, just read the post above.

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."
--President Ronald Reagan (1911-2004)

Frontier Battles
The Herodotus Files
report to moderator Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic: German Flatts Topic Next Topic: F&I Battles  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.22 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07