The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
4/20/2024 10:22:05 AM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The GREAT MOHICAN GATHERINGS
 Gathering Gossip & Ganders [?]
 Some Mohican Gathering 2010 pictures
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic

Author Previous Topic: Gathering 2010 Quotes to Remember Topic Next Topic: In Search of ...  

Gadget Girl
Gatherer of Gathering Gadgets

Winking Lady
USA

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
May 17 2002

Donating Member

Posted - June 23 2010 :  12:57:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Gadget Girl an AOL message  Reply with Quote
One obstacle after another tried to delay or keep me away from this year's gathering, but it was not to be. I did miss Friday, but made it for Saturday and Sunday. This year's group I think was the MOST easy going yet! Stephanie and all those that helped did a wonderful job. Thank You!! Steph, I know you put MANY MANY miles on that blue van making sure we all have a good time. Your time and effort are known and so appreciated. And Thanks too to Eric for being a mainstay in every gathering. Being around you is like visiting home! Luv you both!

Seeing Ariel and Lori and Kyle again was also a high point of this year's gathering! Seasoned gatherers they are now!

I really enjoyed the schedule for Saturday which at first seemed a bit hodge podge, but the flow was PERFECT!!!! Sunday was our typical beloved Linville Gorge and Louise's day! You know you are in the heart of MohicanLand on this day and it just fills your soul! It does me so much good to be around old friends (and new ones) in now very familiar places!

More later, but I have a few pictures I wanted to share...

Hope this link works!

http://share.shutterfly.com/share/received/welcome.sfly?fid=fe17d17d36bde07e2f762628e38c6d8e&sid=0BYtWbFs2csnGw

I have more pictures to share once I get them uploaded!

Gatherings are very nostalgic for me these days. I took home many new wonderful memories but each gathering always stirs the old memories I have as well of Gatherings past! I see many of those faces in my mind in particular spots along the trails and locations of those past gatherers that couldn't be with us for one reason or another. I missed MANY friends from Gatherings past, but I think I most missed following a long ponytail and plaid shirt down the trails!

More pics later...

Gadget Girl!
report to moderator

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - June 24 2010 :  6:39:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Nice collection of shots, GG!!! Good seeing them ....
report to moderator Go to Top of Page

Jayne
Overseer of Ariel's Auction

Oak Leaf

May 23 2002

Posted - June 24 2010 :  8:50:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Hey, GG!

We're really glad you managed to leap those pesky hurdles that tried to mess with your plan! Ditto re your Gathering thoughts. Couldn't have said any of it better. Saturday's schedule truly was an unknown, but everything fell into place so well. For one thing, we found out people can spend lots of money at Ariel's auction in only 1 hour!

Thanks for posting the link to your pictures. Looking forward to the next "batch"!

Jayne

Stephanie
Gathering Sachemess

Hiking Smurf Avatar
USA

June 23 2002

Donating Member

Posted - June 24 2010 :  10:11:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Diana I am so glad you were able to make it. Some people would have given up, faced with the hurdles you had, but you stuck with it. Saturday morning when you drove up I couldn't have been happier! Thanks for posting the pictures.

Little Lady of Fire
Colonial Militia

Hawkeye 3
USA

March 31 2007

Posted - June 30 2010 :  10:24:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Wow. I can't believe I completely missed it this year. I must put it in my plans for 2012. I actually had planned to check the date out a few months ago, but life got hectic. Looks like a lot of fun was had. Well. I aim to be there in 2012.

There are easier things in life then trying to find a good guy..... Nailing jelly to a tree for example.

Kay
Colonial Settler

USA

January 06 2009

Posted - July 02 2010 :  10:20:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Really nice pictures! It is so beautiful down there! I'm glad that you had a pretty good turn out!

Kay
  Previous Topic: Gathering 2010 Quotes to Remember Topic Next Topic: In Search of ...  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.22 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07