The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
4/20/2024 12:06:42 AM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The GREAT MOHICAN GATHERINGS
 The Next Great Advent'cha! Gathering X - 2012
 Gathering 2012 Auction Items
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic

Author  Topic Next Topic: 20 Year Anniversary at CRP!  

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - July 31 2010 :  09:16:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address
Donated by gunsmith Wayne Watson: 2 set T-shirts - One XL size white with On Location, Last of the Mohicans 1991 Ashville N.C. - One Large size Gray T-shirt with several Mohican Indians pictured on it

Thanks, Wayne!!
report to moderator

Gadget Girl
Gatherer of Gathering Gadgets

Winking Lady
USA

May 17 2002

Donating Member

Posted - August 03 2010 :  09:09:28 AM  Show Profile  Send Gadget Girl an AOL message  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
WOW! That puts things off to a good start!

GG
report to moderator Go to Top of Page

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - August 07 2010 :  10:20:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Yes! Wayne Watson, for those who may not know, built the Killdeer rifle that Daniel Day-Lewis uses in LOTM.

Fitzhugh Williams
Mohicanland Statesman

July 17 2005

Posted - August 07 2010 :  11:13:08 PM  Show Profile  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Now if you could just get Winkler to throw in a knife and sheath !

"Les deux pieds contre la muraille et la tete sous le robinet"

BookwormMG
Deerslayer

USA

August 12 2009

Donating Member

Posted - August 08 2010 :  12:20:59 PM  Show Profile  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
How did that come about, Rich -- the donations from Wayne Watson, I mean? Does he check out this website? Do you and he keep in touch?

"Glory, glory, hallelujah, welcome to the future!" -- Brad Paisley

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - August 10 2010 :  8:16:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Wayne says that he lurks around the site and saw that I was doing the Gathering again. He just offered up the T-shirts. First I've heard from him in quite some time ... he's a good guy. I've not even opened the box yet ... they arrived last week. Not feeling very well and I just haven't had the will to open the darn thing. I know there are some photos in there ... will post when I can.

Monadnock Guide
Council of Elders

USA

March 14 2005

Posted - August 10 2010 :  8:25:58 PM  Show Profile  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Stay healthy Rich, ...

you can keep "The Change"

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - August 15 2010 :  10:55:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
This photo will accompany each T-Shirt.

From Wayne Watson: The photos were taken at the end of a long work day. Many weekends Michael Mann and I were the only ones working all seven days. I worked in the props warehouse and he in his office. I used their shuttle service to respond when he wanted me on the set with the Kill-Deer. Not being able to get there as soon as he wanted came to a head, as I had to wait for the shuttle and he told Wendy (his secretary) to get me a car so I could respond asap when he called. I had thought I was working for props but he said "No, your working at props so you can have the space you need but you work for me and anything you need, you will get, they know that there. They gave me a new Lincoln Town car and a credit card while I was on location.

BookwormMG
Deerslayer

USA

August 12 2009

Donating Member

Posted - August 15 2010 :  12:45:34 PM  Show Profile  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Now we know it will be female Gatherers who'll win the bidding for the T-shirts!

"Glory, glory, hallelujah, welcome to the future!" -- Brad Paisley

Gadget Girl
Gatherer of Gathering Gadgets

Winking Lady
USA

May 17 2002

Donating Member

Posted - August 15 2010 :  6:00:58 PM  Show Profile  Send Gadget Girl an AOL message  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Oh My!!!!

Kaylynn44
Mohicanite

Sunset
USA

July 13 2002

Donating Member

Posted - August 17 2010 :  7:21:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kaylynn44's Homepage  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Time to start saving our pennies for Ariel's Auction.

~ An Infinite Zephyr~
Some things never end
As long as goodness exists
Winds shall always soothe

www.cloudsbooks.com

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - July 14 2012 :  5:21:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Anyone interested in an auction for these shirts and picture? Gathering never took place, and I still have them in Wayne's original shipping box. Just sitting here ...
   Topic Next Topic: 20 Year Anniversary at CRP!  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.26 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07