The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
5/3/2024 5:14:59 AM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 MOHICAN BOARD COURIER
 The New Deal!
 Question for Rich
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic

Author Previous Topic: Dueling Soundtracks Topic Next Topic: Windows Users ... Especially Windows 7  

Wilderness Woman
Watcher of the Wood

Young George Washington
USA

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
November 27 2002

Donating Member

Posted - March 03 2011 :  1:05:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Rich, every now and then when I attempt to go to the home page of your site by clicking on the link in my bookmarks, I get redirected to the Frontier Battles Webring site. It doesn't happen every time, only occasionally. I use Firefox for my browser and Windows XP is my OS. If I click again on the bookmark link, it then opens your website properly.

Any idea why this is happening? Has anyone else had this problem?

"It is more deeply stirring to my blood than any imaginings could possibly have been."
report to moderator

RedFraggle
Mohicanite

Redhead

October 13 2006

Posted - March 03 2011 :  1:34:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit RedFraggle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I've had the same problem, WW! The first couple of times, I thought I had mistakenly clicked on an ad banner by hitting the touchpad on my laptop just the wrong way, but it has since happened several more times, when I know I haven't touched anything. I don't think the problem is your OS; I use IE and Windows Vista but have had the same issues. Strange...
report to moderator Go to Top of Page

Monadnock Guide
Council of Elders

USA

March 14 2005

Posted - March 03 2011 :  4:02:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Ditto, ...

you can keep "The Change"

Wilderness Woman
Watcher of the Wood

Young George Washington
USA

November 27 2002

Donating Member

Posted - March 03 2011 :  6:33:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Oh, good! I'm so glad to know it's not just me!

"It is more deeply stirring to my blood than any imaginings could possibly have been."

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - March 04 2011 :  6:15:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
You know, I noticed that, too. Thought it was a local issue; apparently not. Might have to remove that link. Glad you mentioned it, Joyce ... bear with it a while longer. I want to contact them and see if it's a known issue with a fix.

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - April 02 2011 :  12:35:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I removed the web ring from the home page. You should not experience that problem again.

Diane B.
Colonial Militia

Dream Catcher 2
USA

May 19 2002

Posted - April 02 2011 :  6:59:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Happened to me today - several times! Not sure why...???

Rattlesnake Woman

"The earth does not belong to us; we belong to the earth." - Chief Seattle

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - April 03 2011 :  09:09:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Try to clear your browser's cache, Diane, or wait till it does it on its own. More easily, try refreshing the page. At the bottom, it should say "Last updated 4/2/2011." Anything else, and you are looking at an outdated page. I have not had the issue since removing our site from the web ring ... tried on 2 computers.
  Previous Topic: Dueling Soundtracks Topic Next Topic: Windows Users ... Especially Windows 7  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.25 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07