The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
3/28/2024 9:17:34 PM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The LIGHT IN THE FOREST
 The Lion's Den ... International & Political Debate
 The 'Evolution' of Islam
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic

Author Previous Topic: Hows your memory??? ... Topic Next Topic: No media bias - right??? ...  

SgtMunro
Soldier of the King

Knight
USA

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
September 23 2002

Donating Member

Posted - March 24 2016 :  8:07:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit SgtMunro's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The following montage best summarizes the difference between Western Civilization, and those opposed to it...

Image Insert:

125.8 KB

...Of course, I expect that the Marxist Moonbats, who lurk about here in Mohicanland, will take offence; and to those bed-wetters and pillow-biters, I challenge them to prove me wrong

YMH&OS,
The Sarge

Serjeant-Major Duncan Munro
Capt. Thos. Graham's Coy.
42nd Royal Highland Regiment of Foote
(The Black Sheep of the Black Watch)

"Nemo Me Impune Lacessit"
-Or-
"Recruit locally, fight globally."
report to moderator

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - March 25 2016 :  12:12:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Who would challenge that?!?
report to moderator Go to Top of Page

Fitzhugh Williams
Mohicanland Statesman

July 17 2005

Posted - March 25 2016 :  08:58:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Again I say, Deus Vult !

"Les deux pieds contre la muraille et la tete sous le robinet"

SgtMunro
Soldier of the King

Knight
USA

September 23 2002

Donating Member

Posted - March 25 2016 :  11:53:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit SgtMunro's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Sachem Rich asked: Who would challenge that?!?

Well Sachem, there are at least of couple here who would be so obtuse... not naming names, but one biggest 'Kool-Aid Drinkers' can be found in this old posting of mine:

http://www.mohicanpress.com/messageboard/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6947#46566

Now of course, I am certain that the Marxist-Moonbat in question was leaning on that old, hackneyed debating point, to wit: feebly attempting to compare the Crusades to the Pan-Islamic Jihad currently underway. However, this 'true believer' & 'fellow traveller' would probably fail to admit that the Christian Crusades were in response to the Muslim Jihad (started by that 'prophet of peace' Mohammed), which commenced almost 300 years earlier, and included the taking of the Holy City (Jerusalem).

YMH&OS,
The Sarge

-Or-

Monadnock Guide
Council of Elders

USA

March 14 2005

Posted - March 25 2016 :  1:28:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
LOL - Good one Sarge, their bomb making ability seems to have improved recently though. No doubt the technology was stolen - that part can't be Deus Vult ... something else going on.

you can keep "The Change"

SgtMunro
Soldier of the King

Knight
USA

September 23 2002

Donating Member

Posted - March 25 2016 :  4:36:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit SgtMunro's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Monadnock Guide said: LOL - Good one Sarge, their bomb making ability seems to have improved recently though. No doubt the technology was stolen - that part can't be Deus Vult ... something else going on.

Yet again, you are 100% spot-on MG, and that 'divine' help probably came from Iran. Now with the help of Obama's 'great' negotiating skills, I am sure that W-88 warhead technology will be in the pipeline from Tehran soon enough

YMH&OS,
The Sarge

-Or-

Fitzhugh Williams
Mohicanland Statesman

July 17 2005

Posted - March 26 2016 :  07:44:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
For me, at least, it looks like Trump is the only hope we have.

SgtMunro
Soldier of the King

Knight
USA

September 23 2002

Donating Member

Posted - March 26 2016 :  10:22:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit SgtMunro's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Fitzhugh Williams said: For me, at least, it looks like Trump is the only hope we have.

I am inclined to agree with you Fitz, and he is one of the very few people in the limelight who is addressing our border security shortcomings. If not Mr. Trump, then Sen. Cruz would be a very close runner-up in my book.

As for Gov. Kasich, I have neither the time, nor patience for lukewarm RINOs anymore. The future of the Republic is at risk, and those spineless 'get-along-to-go-along' RINO fools are as much to blame for the nation's problems as are the treasonous machinations of the Marxist-Democrats

YMH&OS,
The Sarge

-Or-

Fitzhugh Williams
Mohicanland Statesman

July 17 2005

Posted - March 26 2016 :  12:13:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I figure if both Democrat and Republican politicians hate Trump he can't be all that bad!

Monadnock Guide
Council of Elders

USA

March 14 2005

Posted - March 26 2016 :  3:57:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
The next Prez is going to choose two and possibly even three Supreme Court Justices - the long-term future really is at stake here.

you can keep "The Change"

SgtMunro
Soldier of the King

Knight
USA

September 23 2002

Donating Member

Posted - March 28 2016 :  8:48:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit SgtMunro's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Fitzhugh Williams said: I figure if both Democrat and Republican politicians hate Trump he can't be all that bad!

A very good point Fitz, and it is also a strong selling point to me as well.

quote:
Monadnock Guide stated: The next Prez is going to choose two and possibly even three Supreme Court Justices - the long-term future really is at stake here.

Too true MG, and at least with Trump or Cruz, there is a good chance of getting a Constitutionalist on the bench. With Kasich, there is a good chance that we'd end up with another 'RINO-Roberts' kind of justice.

And it goes without saying that with Hillary or Bernie, any SCOTUS appointment will be far to the left of Hitler, Mao or Stalin

YMH&OS,
The Sarge

-Or-
  Previous Topic: Hows your memory??? ... Topic Next Topic: No media bias - right??? ...  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.38 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07