The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
5/16/2024 8:35:31 AM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 LAST OF THE MOHICANS
 The Last of the Mohicans ...
 What is the mohican gathering???
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic

Author Previous Topic: OH WOW!! YOU ALL HAVE TO READ THIS!!! Topic Next Topic: Interview question  

pala
Pathfinder

AI
USA

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
November 14 2003

Posted - January 12 2004 :  3:06:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I saw on the site about the mohican gathering with actor russell means and i want to know by me buying the raffle ticket, which they say is me giving them a donation, is that the ticket i use to get inside the gathering? and well can someone explain exactly about this gathering, because i need some more info on it...I'm confused...sorry!!!

"I saw nothing that would lead me to the conclusion that it was other than a raid by savages bent on thievery." --Major Heyward
report to moderator

Gadget Girl
Gatherer of Gathering Gadgets

Winking Lady
USA

May 17 2002

Donating Member

Posted - January 12 2004 :  4:44:35 PM  Show Profile  Send Gadget Girl an AOL message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Hi Pala,

If you go to this link

http://www.mohicanpress.com/2004_gathering.html

- you may read all about The Mohican Gatherings. The donation is simply to help bring Russell to the Gathering and to win a chance to have lunch with Russell and his wife, Pearl.

GG
report to moderator Go to Top of Page

pala
Pathfinder

AI
USA

November 14 2003

Posted - January 13 2004 :  1:37:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
thanks for telling me where to go, but one more thing...If i still have questions that aren't answered on the Mohican Gathering site about the gathering event, who do i email or talk to get my questions answered from? I'm sorry, this would be my first time attending something like this, and i'm only nineteen, so i'm just kinda curious about things,and i don't want to make any mistakes; but i hope you can help me out thanks!!!

"I saw nothing that would lead me to the conclusion that it was other than a raid by savages bent on thievery." --Major Heyward

Gadget Girl
Gatherer of Gathering Gadgets

Winking Lady
USA

May 17 2002

Donating Member

Posted - January 13 2004 :  1:51:16 PM  Show Profile  Send Gadget Girl an AOL message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Hi Pala,

You could email Rich (or any of us with email links on the Gathering page) or the easiest thing may be to private message (see menu at top right) anyone you like, OR....you could just ask it here and get a variety of answers.

GG - Diana S.
  Previous Topic: OH WOW!! YOU ALL HAVE TO READ THIS!!! Topic Next Topic: Interview question  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.22 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07