The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
5/17/2024 3:12:06 AM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The GREAT MOHICAN GATHERINGS
 Gathering Gossip & Ganders [?]
 Gathering Gatherers Names
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic

Author Previous Topic: Famous Louises Rock House Restaurant Topic Next Topic: The Grandest to date? ... 2001 Gathering!  

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - February 29 2004 :  10:46:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Attempting to compile a comprehensive list of all Gatherers, 1998-2002, for the new edition of On The Trail ...

I've got lots, but I know I am missing many ... some, I may have totally forgotten, but most I can see their face, or recall their first name only ... here's my list, help fill 'er out [browsing the collages in this forum, or the Gathering pages on the site, might help]:

Mary Bjork

Chris Boone

Bertha Boucher

Martha Boucher

Kathie Branson

Adrienne Brown

Kathleen Broderick

Diane Bunch

Dar Burns

Sharon Cagle

Caitlin Capps

Jeff Capps

Gayle Clark

Chris Cline

Ann Colby

Glenn Daniel

Lynn Daniel

Donna Deslauriers

Amanda Doyle

Barbara Doyle

Laura Egner

John Evans

Kelli Evans

Linda Evans

Ariana Farfan

Melody Farfan

Elaine Federici

Rich Federici

Mary Garland

Stan Golden

Teri Golden

Adele Grandon

Ros Haddon

Cherie Harbison

Marc Harbison

John Harkins

Debbie Ho

Barby Holder

Debra Holland

Susan Houck

Jenifer Huey

Dan Huffman

Yolanda Huffman

Eric Hurley

Karen Kohles

Vincent Kong

Rob Kruys

Patty Kuipers

Jayne Langan

William MacLeod

Ilse Mann

Karin McCormack

Stephanie McCulloch

Emily McGowan

Kevin McGowan

Marcia Meara

Sarah Melcher

Cindy Menard

Clabert Menard

Nancy Michaelsen

Dane Miller

Maile Miller

Dennis Morgan

Eileen Morgan

Rachel Morgan

Scott Morgan

Betty Nichols

Sandy Noykoff

Carol O’Conner

Joyce Outlaw

Alma Parrish

Penny Parrish

Tabitha Pate

Kate Penman

Jay Propst

Sherry Probst

Beth Pukanecz

Darla Purcel

Dave Purcel

Patrick Quinn

Candice Rease

Libby Rease

Ayesha Rognlie

Collin Rognlie

Summer Rognlie

Bill Rooks

Myrrh Sagrada

Jo Sampson

Stephanie Sampson

Mac Schaeffer

Cecelia Scott

Connie Scott

Ariel Segal

Gwen Shipley

Len Shipley

Karen Stangler

Phil Stangler

Dana Steckler

Diana Strickland

Jordan Strickland

Christie Sylvester

Barrett Taylor

Jo Tishler

Ann Weldon

Mark Whitney

Nathan Whitney

Cindy Williams

Claude Williams

Fitz Williams

Theresa Williams

Karen Williamson

Scottie Willis

Mark Zentner

Sarah Zentner

report to moderator

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - February 29 2004 :  10:49:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooops! Forgot you & the lads, Mike!! Sorry!!!
report to moderator Go to Top of Page

Chris
Colonial Settler

Hawkeye II
USA

May 25 2002

Posted - February 29 2004 :  1:35:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I think you left out Chastity Menard and Kathy Whitney, and Sharon Cagle and Jayne Langdon are married now. Maybe you could put the names like Sharon Cagle Hurley...

Theresa
Bumppo's Tavern Proprietress

Theresa
USA

May 17 2002

Posted - February 29 2004 :  2:12:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
What about the Major...Mike Fitzgerald?

Theresa

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - February 29 2004 :  7:14:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Ah, good ones ... Chris, I took an extensive list from the 2000 Gathering as my starting point. Kathy wasn't there, yet Nathan & Mark were. Overlooked her.

Also, I thought of Rita & Dan Carroll fom '01, and Dale Wasson from '02. AND, as I look this over now, I see I missed Red [Christina] and Steven Ray from '01. There's probably a whole lot more.

Any one? I can picture two from '98 - Doug & Sherry ... but what was their last name????

Kate
Ariel's Cabin Caretaker, Retired

United Kingdom

June 10 2002

Posted - March 01 2004 :  09:55:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Awww maaannnn!! Ye step 'out o' the picture' for ONE MOMENT and - they ferget yer name... *sigh*...

What about that dear sweet lady Ellen Parker and her lovely friend Jill Gibbs?? They made quite considerable donations to Ariel's Cabin, too - those WONDERFUL 'quillows'!!

Then there was Joan and John Lambert, a lovely couple that I really enjoyed meeting.

Geez, imagine forgetting 'Red' and 'The Handsome Stranger'...

I shall NEVER forget!! Marcia and I were driving up to N.C. with Steve driving behind us and we had a 2 Way Intercomm set up so we could chat, let Steve know when we were turning, or stopping for gas, etc. Well... at one point, we picked up the radio signals from a big rig that must have been nearby - a kid talking to his Dad and the conversation went something like 'we'll stop in a sec and you can get some candy'. Well... a couple of minutes later, from over the 'ether', a thin, small voice (Steve) spoke plaintively... "Iiiii want some cannn-dy??" WELLLL!!! Marcia and I almost drove into the ditch at the side of the highway, we were laughing SOOOO MUCH!!!

Christina??? Well I CAN'T COUNT the number of times we've been treated to samples of her quick wit and repartee!!! The STORIES that girl tells ye is worth EVERY PENNY OF THE GATHERING FEES, just to 'bunk up' in the same cabin, where you are regaled by her SOOOO FUNNY stories!!

Noooo... there's NO FORGETTING Steve or Christina!!! Heheheheeee...

Kate

"Cuimhnich air na daoine o'n d'thainig thu." (Remember the people from whom you came.)

~ Celtic Wisdom

Stephanie
Gathering Sachemess

Hiking Smurf Avatar
USA

June 23 2002

Donating Member

Posted - March 01 2004 :  11:02:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
It's Cassidy Menard, not Chastity. :-)
Steph

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - March 01 2004 :  11:31:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
The mind is a terrible thing to waste. Too bad mine's already in that state! Yikes ... can't believe I've forgotten some of these; well, not reall "forgotten," but ...

OK ... Gathering '99 - Woody & Claudia ... ??? Last name? I'm thinking it ended with a letter from near the end of the alphabet. "Y"? Why? I dunno, just "Y"!

Gadget Girl
Gatherer of Gathering Gadgets

Winking Lady
USA

May 17 2002

Donating Member

Posted - March 01 2004 :  12:54:09 PM  Show Profile  Send Gadget Girl an AOL message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Wasn't it Dvorak? Like the composer? Seems I remember having that conversation with them........seems like!

And am I missing "a little ditty, about Jack and Diane" in that list(can't think of their last name either), but a previous year he brought his daughter, Stacia I believe.

GG

Kate
Ariel's Cabin Caretaker, Retired

United Kingdom

June 10 2002

Posted - March 02 2004 :  08:16:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply

quote:
And am I missing "a little ditty, about Jack and Diane" in that list(can't think of their last name either), but a previous year he brought his daughter, Stacia I believe.

"Minchey", GG.

(Just put that in so you wouldn't lie in bed at night, feverishly trying to remember!!)

K

Kate

"Cuimhnich air na daoine o'n d'thainig thu." (Remember the people from whom you came.)

~ Celtic Wisdom

Gadget Girl
Gatherer of Gathering Gadgets

Winking Lady
USA

May 17 2002

Donating Member

Posted - March 02 2004 :  09:22:32 AM  Show Profile  Send Gadget Girl an AOL message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Thanks Katie, I can now save that $$ I was planning on spending on sleep aides!

GG

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - March 03 2004 :  06:03:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Gadget Girl

Wasn't it Dvorak? Like the composer? Seems I remember having that conversation with them........seems like!

GG

I believe that's it!! See, I was on the right track - Y or V - pretty close. I was also thinking of a weird consonant combo ... along the lines of YS. So, YS or DV, what's the difference. Thanks, GG!

Now, the Mincheys ... Diane was not a Minchey, just a girlfriend - maybe she's a Minchey now? Anyone remember her last name?

Also, Don & Cherie at Gathering '99 - Last names?

Oh, and how do you spell "Hagenbach"? As in Mark & Davey ... is that the correct spelling?

More ... more!
  Previous Topic: Famous Louises Rock House Restaurant Topic Next Topic: The Grandest to date? ... 2001 Gathering!  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.36 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07