The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
4/25/2024 11:30:35 PM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 BUMPPIN' 'ROUND BUMPPO'S
 The Tales MacWilliam ...
 There and Back Again
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic

Author Previous Topic: Mystery Brass - 1766 Topic Next Topic: Redbud(s)!  

Sjt. Malcolm MacWilliam
Pioneer

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
September 11 2002

Posted - July 21 2005 :  10:13:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aye, tis naye that Hobbit tale, but tis only me, Sjt. (now Sjt. Major) MacWilliam! I be back!! After I boffed me cuzzin Flags on the head a bit, he reminded me what the password was. So, here we are. I was talking to cuzzin Seamus this morning and thought, "Tis been so long that I've been on that Mohican Board, let's see what tales are being told." I may lurk a bit. But, maybe there is a tale in my head for all of you. For sure, Many Flags has no tales (his brother has 3 Tales!! HA!). I will say that things have changed a bit in the regiment. Capt. Croy has gone on to other things and the new Captain is Silas Campbell, once our Lieutenant. Who would have thought it......A Campbell. AND, to make things even more interesting, our Ensign is a Campbell....young Jamie Campbell. The 77th Grenadiers is quite strong, able to field almost a full company at times. Drummer Armstrong is well. NCOs are myself as Sjt. Major, Sjt. MacGregor (Surly Black Dick), Sjt. Watson (when he comes from the west!), Cpl. JohnsTon and Cpl. MacPherson. Privates are MacCrimmon, Ferguson, Morrison, MacKenzie Tall and MacKenzie short, Auld Maclaren and Young MacLaren, Frazier, Scott, MacKeever, MacDonald, Big MacDonald, Auld MacLay and Young MacLay, MacMillan, Gunn (me own dear brother), MacWilliam (me other dear brother), Elliot, MacLean, Sutherland, Weir, Watson, Robertson, Andrews, and a young lad we have adopted: Izaak Oliphant. So, hang on there and let's see what's next in Penn's Woods! God Save the King and on to Bushy Run (our next engagement). Slante' SM MacWm......MALCOLM
report to moderator
  Previous Topic: Mystery Brass - 1766 Topic Next Topic: Redbud(s)!  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.14 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07