The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
3/28/2024 11:27:22 AM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 MOHICAN BOARD COURIER
 The Weekly Update ... !
 Some New Additions To The Site!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic

Author Previous Topic: Mohican Press For Sale? Topic Next Topic: A Few Updated Tidbits ...  

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - November 04 2007 :  07:31:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Mornin'! And happy end-of-daylight-savings time to you all!

Well, we are rid of MaguasBastardChild. I knew from his "name" there was going to be trouble. After 10 years, I get a sense of these things. Thus, he was given very little rope. Didn't need much now did he? The rascal sent me a pretty obscene e-mail after his warning ...

Anyway ...

The article from the Journal of Popular Culture [by PhD and member mikewilltoo] is on the web site now. So, if you've yet to read it, it can be found here: LOTM Dissertation. Even if you weren't here then, it's still really all about you!

Then, recent member, James N., has begun his narrative of his experiences on the set of The Last of the Mohicans as an extra/consultant/etc. His first 2 installments are up as I type, and I have received his photos. As time permits, more will be added. You can read the beginning here: James Neel's Mohicanland.

Enjoy!

Happy Trails!

Rich
Mohican Press
report to moderator

RedFraggle
Mohicanite

Redhead

October 13 2006

Posted - November 04 2007 :  08:25:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit RedFraggle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
That was interesting reading, Rich! Thanks, James N., for sharing your stories.
report to moderator Go to Top of Page

caitlin
Bumppos Tavern Patron

MMBrand
USA

May 17 2002

Donating Member

Posted - November 04 2007 :  09:41:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit caitlin's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Very interesting indeed! I look forward to reading more! Thank you!
and thank you, Rich, for keeping the peace!

Jack McCall: "Should we shake hands or something, relieve the atmosphere. I mean how stupid do you think I am?"
Wild Bill Hickok: "I don't know, I just met you."

"A nation with no regard to it's past will have little future worth remembering."
A.Lincoln

"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize that they were the big things"

Light of the Moon
Mohicanland Statesman

Car in Fog
USA

December 18 2004

Posted - November 05 2007 :  4:11:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Thanks, Rich! You're good as gold!

I live in my own little world - but that's okay, they know me here!

Kyfrontiersman
Colonial Militia

Boonesborough photo

November 18 2004

Posted - December 04 2007 :  3:24:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kyfrontiersman's Homepage  Send Kyfrontiersman an AOL message  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Well since I never knew this MaguasBastardChild, sounds like I did not
miss a thing. Sounds like he needed caned however. Shame ole Kenton
wasn't around then or he'd be the one to do it.
uncle Simon Kenton

http://rumpingproductions.org/
"Kentucke, situated on the fertile banks of the great Ohio, rising
from obscurity to shine with splendor, equal to any other of the
stars of the American hemisphere." ...... John Filson

dungeonmaster9
Lost in the Wilderness

April 08 2008

Posted - April 08 2008 :  12:07:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Hi, is the full dissertation available for download as an Adobe PDF? I am a history graduate student at Stony Brook University in Long Island. Thank you.
  Previous Topic: Mohican Press For Sale? Topic Next Topic: A Few Updated Tidbits ...  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.31 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07