The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
5/3/2024 9:47:17 AM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 LAST OF THE MOHICANS
 The Last of the Mohicans ...
 North Carolina Museum of History LOTM Display
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic

Author Previous Topic: Duncans Gorget Topic Next Topic: Big Screen Showing of LOTM at the NC Museum of History!  

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - September 11 2014 :  4:07:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Just now received this e-mail:

I’ve been looking through your website and you have some amazing behind the scenes images from The Last of the Mohicans! The North Carolina Museum of History is working on an exhibit about the history of filmmaking in North Carolina. The Last of the Mohicans is one of our feature films. We’ve borrowed some artifacts from Jeff Goodwin and from the Fox archives. We would love to use some of the photos on your website in the exhibit. There will be an interactive feature for The Last of the Mohicans which will give visitors the opportunity to learn tons about the making the film. Some of the these images would add to that tremendously!

Would it be possible for us to use some of the images on mohicanpress.com? Please let me know if you have any questions.

Looks like we shall be part of the interactive display in Raleigh, NC!! Woo-Hoo!
report to moderator

Monadnock Guide
Council of Elders

USA

March 14 2005

Posted - September 12 2014 :  09:20:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Congrats Rich - They couldn't found a better site for that, ...

you can keep "The Change"
report to moderator Go to Top of Page

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - October 20 2014 :  12:41:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
The exhibit opens on November 15, 2014 [a Saturday] and is set to close September 6, 2015. There will be a showing of Last of the Mohicans on:
quote:
Friday, August 14; 6 p.m. - The Last of the Mohicans (MPAA rating: R-V), run time: 112 min

North Carolina Museum of History
5 East Edenton Street
Raleigh, NC 27601

NC Museum of History Web Site

Enjoy!

caitlin
Bumppos Tavern Patron

MMBrand
USA

May 17 2002

Donating Member

Posted - October 21 2014 :  02:01:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit caitlin's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
This is wonderful news! It would be wonderful to go see! Hmmmm, maybe a road trip is finally due!

Jack McCall: "Should we shake hands or something, relieve the atmosphere. I mean how stupid do you think I am?"
Wild Bill Hickok: "I don't know, I just met you."

"A nation with no regard to it's past will have little future worth remembering."
A.Lincoln

"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize that they were the big things"

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - November 15 2014 :  1:29:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Today, November 15, 2014 is the grand opening of the exhibit!!! Hopefully, I'll actually make it out there to see it before it closes next September.

Remember, Friday, August 14 @ 6PM ... big screen showing of The Last of the Mohicans!

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - August 01 2015 :  10:13:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Just a little over a month to go before this exhibit closes. Wow that went fast. Ashamed to say, I have not even made it. Hopefully, I'll get out there this month to pay a little visit. I wonder if it is worthwhile. Has anyone actually been there since the NC movie exhibit has been up?
  Previous Topic: Duncans Gorget Topic Next Topic: Big Screen Showing of LOTM at the NC Museum of History!  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.28 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07