The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
4/30/2024 1:10:16 AM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The LIGHT IN THE FOREST
 The Lion's Den ... International & Political Debate
 How sad for GW and anyone who Really Likes this Moron!
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic

Author Previous Topic: Nay or Yay - The Life of the Lions Den? Topic Next Topic: The Fate of New Orleans?!?  

Anthony
Deerslayer

Barney
USA

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
July 03 2002

Posted - October 20 2004 :  12:18:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
like i always have atated he and all Republicans dont live and breathe in a Real America.................... not to mention have a real Mind and a Logical n sensical Idea.....................

report to moderator

Dark Woods
Colonial Settler

Light House
USA

May 18 2002

Donating Member

Posted - November 15 2005 :  1:48:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Dark Woods's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Anthony,

I looked at the member's list and saw that you posted November 1, 2005. Although I can't find the 11/01/05 post, is good to have you active again on the site. (This post is the latest that I could find for you.)

Dark Woods

We become what we think about.
report to moderator Go to Top of Page

Wilderness Woman
Watcher of the Wood

Young George Washington
USA

November 27 2002

Donating Member

Posted - November 15 2005 :  4:34:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Unfortunately, Dark Woods, a number of us here do not agree with you. We find Anthony's way of stating things extremely offensive. Everyone is entitled to their political opinions; however, when Anthony persists in posting with filthy words and sexually offensive innuendos, his posts are either edited or removed.

Wilderness Woman
Board Moderator

"It is more deeply stirring to my blood than any imaginings could possibly have been."

Monadnock Guide
Council of Elders

USA

March 14 2005

Posted - November 15 2005 :  4:56:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I'll second that. Of course attention is what those kind of folks seek/need.

you can keep "The Change"

Carter
Colonial Militia

Tiger
USA

August 28 2003

Donating Member

Posted - November 16 2005 :  09:30:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I must agree as well and I commend WW and the other leaders of this board for drawing the line.

Dark Woods
Colonial Settler

Light House
USA

May 18 2002

Donating Member

Posted - November 16 2005 :  3:32:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit Dark Woods's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I was not aware that posts by Anthony were being deleted (which explains why I could not find the November post).

It is sad that it came to that. Anthony's strong opinions could make things interesting. As far as some of the expressions of those opinions, when I saw them, I just tuned them out. Thinking more deeply, I can understand that inappropriate expressions can make the Mohican experience uncomfortable for others. The standards of the board do need to be maintained.

We become what we think about.

Wilderness Woman
Watcher of the Wood

Young George Washington
USA

November 27 2002

Donating Member

Posted - November 16 2005 :  4:44:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Thanks for understanding, Dark Woods. Yes, board standards are important. All I could think about, back when Anthony was making his nasty, rude posts, was the teen-agers who frequent Mohicanland. Setting my own sensitivities aside, I feel that we should be setting a good example for young people. Anthony was not a good example. In fact, regarding Anthony, to me your signature says it all!

"It is more deeply stirring to my blood than any imaginings could possibly have been."
  Previous Topic: Nay or Yay - The Life of the Lions Den? Topic Next Topic: The Fate of New Orleans?!?  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.23 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07