The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
5/17/2024 5:51:08 AM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 MOHICAN BOARD COURIER
 The Weekly Update ... !
 Long Time No See ...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic

Author Previous Topic: Exclusive Madeleine Stowe Interview! Topic Next Topic: Amber Alert Banner  

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - February 27 2005 :  09:02:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
... in this "column," anyway!

Not too much to say, even this time around, but there are a few things ...

First of all, the Author's Expanded Edition version of the LOTM locations guidebook has sold out ... the first printing, anyway. So, I made some slight revisions and we now have the new version available. It is NOT worth buying again!!! Revisions are minor. However, if you are a logged in board member, you can download the newest edition for free in Adobe PDF format. Just click on the "Download" link in the upper right-hand corner navigational links. Enjoy!

I want to extend much thanks to those of you who have contributed donations to help keep this site up & running. It may sound clichéd, but I really could not have done it without you!

Gathering Note: Oh, dang, there IS no Gathering! This time of year, that is usually in full swing. And, I do miss it!

One last thing, I know there was a false alarm on this subject a while back ... mainly 'cause I have had no idea what I was doing or which way I was headed. Things haven't changed all that much in that regard, but ... I truly may be MIA beginning next Saturday. If I don't waver, I'll be livin' elsewhere soon - back in Marion - in my own VERY empty 2-room apartment. Not sure how quickly I'll be back on-line if that transpires, but ASAP.

Well ...
Happy Trails!

Rich
Mohican Press
report to moderator

Carter
Colonial Militia

Tiger
USA

August 28 2003

Donating Member

Posted - February 27 2005 :  09:11:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Take care Rich! Hurry back!
report to moderator Go to Top of Page

Chris
Colonial Settler

Hawkeye II
USA

May 25 2002

Posted - February 27 2005 :  1:50:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
We'll miss you while you're gone, but it will be nice to think of you closer to your family. Be well.

Chris

Kaylynn44
Mohicanite

Sunset
USA

July 13 2002

Donating Member

Posted - February 27 2005 :  5:21:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kaylynn44's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Gathering Note: Oh, dang, there IS no Gathering! This time of year, that is usually in full swing. And, I do miss it!

Me too!!! I enjoyed last year's Gathering so much that I would have loved to be making plans for this years Gathering, but this actually gives me time to catch up and meet up with some old friends from another group that I am in this summer.

I truly may be MIA beginning next Saturday. If I don't waver, I'll be livin' elsewhere soon - back in Marion - in my own VERY empty 2-room apartment. Not sure how quickly I'll be back on-line if that transpires, but ASAP.

That is great that you will be closer to your family!!! We all know how much your children mean to you, so this will really make them happy too.

Love,
Kay

~ An Infinite Zephyr~
Some things never end
As long as goodness exists
Winds shall always soothe

www.cloudsbooks.com

Previous Topic: Exclusive Madeleine Stowe Interview! Topic Next Topic: Amber Alert Banner  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.27 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07