The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
3/29/2024 12:49:25 AM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 MOHICAN BOARD COURIER
 The Weekly Update ... !
 Mohican Press Goes Facebook
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic

Author Previous Topic: The Once Every 5 Years Update Topic Next Topic: My Blog  

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - July 01 2012 :  3:00:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I guess it was inevitable! As of yesterday, June 30th, 2012, On the Trail of the Last of the Mohicans has officially got it's own Facebook page. I don't know whether to be happy or embarrassed!!

In any event, you can view it - or participate - here at: On the Trail of the Last of the Mohicans - Facebook Version. It's not nearly as extensive as this web site is ... it's kind of the Cliff Notes version.

Not to worry, this place stays as it lays for the foreseeable future.

On another note, someone recently asked me what I'm going to do with the T-shirts that Wayne Watson sent my way awhile back - T-Shirts. Good question, and I don't know. Suggestions welcomed.
report to moderator

caitlin
Bumppos Tavern Patron

MMBrand
USA

May 17 2002

Donating Member

Posted - July 01 2012 :  4:59:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit caitlin's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Raffle them off with the proceeds going to the Mohican Press to offset website costs?
Off to check out the FB page!

Jack McCall: "Should we shake hands or something, relieve the atmosphere. I mean how stupid do you think I am?"
Wild Bill Hickok: "I don't know, I just met you."

"A nation with no regard to it's past will have little future worth remembering."
A.Lincoln

"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize that they were the big things"
report to moderator Go to Top of Page

Monadnock Guide
Council of Elders

USA

March 14 2005

Posted - July 01 2012 :  5:53:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Should be interesting to see "how it plays out" Rich, - hope things work out. Since I don't have a FB account & never will, guess I'll have to "wait & see".

you can keep "The Change"

Fitzhugh Williams
Mohicanland Statesman

July 17 2005

Posted - July 01 2012 :  9:26:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Monadnock Guide

Since I don't have a FB account & never will

Maybe you should.

"Les deux pieds contre la muraille et la tete sous le robinet"

Monadnock Guide
Council of Elders

USA

March 14 2005

Posted - July 02 2012 :  07:30:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Na' Fitz, - don't have any interest in that sort of stuff. I ended up here because of an interest in history, eastern frontier etc. - not movies, I'm not exactly a movie buff. Turns out it is/was a good film though, ...

Fitzhugh Williams
Mohicanland Statesman

July 17 2005

Posted - July 02 2012 :  07:48:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
But you can pick and choose which sites you want to see. A lot of the people and sites I deal with are there. Sutlers, researchers, French units, and now the Mohican site. That's the way of it. And you can always change your mind.

"Les deux pieds contre la muraille et la tete sous le robinet"

Monadnock Guide
Council of Elders

USA

March 14 2005

Posted - July 03 2012 :  09:46:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Think I'm gonna pass for now Fitz, ... maybe down the road.

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - July 03 2012 :  4:49:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Sad that Facebook and Twitter are slowly making forums obsolete, but, as Fitz says, that's the way of it.

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - July 14 2012 :  5:24:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
On the Trail of the Last of the Mohicans - Facebook Version

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - August 11 2012 :  4:07:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Remember to visit the site on Facebook!!

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - September 08 2012 :  4:18:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Finally hit 100 likes!

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - April 03 2021 :  2:20:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Back a few years ago, I deleted my Facebook personal account and the baby went out with the bathwater. A couple of months later, I started a new personal page and "had" to create a new OTTOTLOTM page. I found the old one had been hijacked by persons unknown, thus the new URL. Anyway, a condensed version - very - of the website. I updated the URL in all the above posts.

It is: https://www.facebook.com/realmohicanpress

Pen
Colonial Settler

February 03 2003

Posted - April 08 2021 :  8:36:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
What about the recent big fb hack???

If anyone hasn't used Reddit before, there is MUCH bad language. I'm sure there are other places to find news of it, but thread title kind of says it all.

https://www.reddit.com/r/technology/comments/mmowp2/facebook_will_not_notify_the_half_a_billion_users/

Pen

Previous Topic: The Once Every 5 Years Update Topic Next Topic: My Blog  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.38 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07