The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!]
4/28/2024 12:27:31 AM
On the Trail...Home | Old Mohican Board Archives | Purpose
Events | Polls | Photos | Classifieds | Downloads
Profile | Register | Members | Private Messages
Search | Posting Tips | FAQ | Web Links | Mohican Chat | Blogs
Forum Bookmarks | Unanswered Posts | Preview Topic Photos | Active Topics
Invite a Friend to the Mohican Board | Guestbook | Greeting Cards | Auction (0) | Colonial Recipe Book
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 MOHICAN BOARD COURIER
 The Weekly Update ... !
 2006 Gathering Pages & This Spam Thing ...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic

Author Previous Topic: The Old Gray Mare Just Aint What She Used To be!!! Topic Next Topic: A Couple of Cheerio Good E-mails!  

richfed
Sachem

King 1
USA

Bumppo's Patron since [at least]:
May 13 2002

Administrator

Posted - August 27 2006 :  09:02:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit richfed's Homepage  Click to see richfed's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Good morning all -

Just a couple of things ...

- Been working on a "solution" to this recent spam episode. Discovered something that is brilliant in its simplicity and implemented it throughout these forums yesterday. Don't want to spill the beans and give any would-be spammers any inside info, but rest assured it will be virtually impossible to spam from here - without getting caught - from here on in. That is, if I coded it correctly!!

- At long last, the 2006 Gathering pages are beginning to be taking shape on the site. Some stuff is up, more will be today, and I hope to have them relatively completed over the long Labor Day weekend. Yeah, I live a very exiting life. Thank you Stephanie for sending me a disk loaded with photos & other goodies. You might want to start on the Gathering Menu Page to see what Donna D. had to say from the Program Guide. Otherwise, go straight to The 2006 Gathering ... be sure to allow the ActiveX controls to run - if prompted. Don't worry, they're safe!

Also, thank you to Linda Gavitt ... the latest Mohicanlander to become a financial supporter!!!

Good Sunday to you all!

Rich
Mohican Press
report to moderator

Light of the Moon
Mohicanland Statesman

Car in Fog
USA

December 18 2004

Posted - August 27 2006 :  10:38:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Hey Rich,
Loved what photos were available! Especially day five! Got a little Native butt-cheek free shot!
Can't wait until the next one, I'll definately be there, all ready started tucking away $$$$.
The next one is in 2008 isn't it?

I live in my own little world - but that's okay, they know me here!
report to moderator Go to Top of Page

Lady of Glencairn
Colonial Settler

Prison Break - Sara Tancredi
South Africa

May 29 2004

Posted - September 05 2006 :  02:40:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit Lady of Glencairn's Homepage  Click to see Lady of Glencairn's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
WOW Rich!

Those pics look awesome! How I wish I would be there ... Like Light I should start saving those pennies!

Lady of Glencairn
"Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence" - H.L. Mencken

Chris
Colonial Settler

Hawkeye II
USA

May 25 2002

Posted - September 17 2006 :  7:01:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
With the guys off hunting, I finally got a chance to sit down and look at all the pictures. It was wonderful seeing old friends again and visit familiar places. It looks like everyone had a great time.

Stephanie et al, you did a marvelous job putting it all together. Thanks to everyone who carries on the tradition we started way back when.

Chris

Monadnock Guide
Council of Elders

USA

March 14 2005

Posted - September 17 2006 :  8:12:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
How do you like Alaska? Moving there has always been an "interesting idea".

you can keep "The Change"
  Previous Topic: The Old Gray Mare Just Aint What She Used To be!!! Topic Next Topic: A Couple of Cheerio Good E-mails!  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

Around The Site:
~ What's New? ~
Pathfinding | Mohican Gatherings | Mohican Musings | LOTM Script | History | Musical Musings | Storefronts on the Frontier
Off the Beaten Trail | Links
Of Special Interest:
The Eric Schweig Gallery | From the Ramparts | The Listening Room | Against All Odds | The Video Clips Index

DISCLAIMER
Tune, 40, used by permission - composed by Ron Clarke

Custom Search

The Mohican Board! [Bumppo's Redux!] © 1997-2024 - Mohican Press Go To Top Of Page
Current Mohicanland page raised in 0.28 seconds Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07